No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He should have. But go ahead and make excuses for BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So your memes are bullshit.

Got it
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you wanna justify releasing an assassin gun dealer for a carpet munching America hating marijuana possession charged piece of garbage have at it Hoss. BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!! just pissed off thousand of marines and military personnel as well as many other Americans. Great day for America. Congrats.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Next time a Dem bitches about gun control they can eat a big fat shitburger...and STFU...simultaneously.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and honestly this shitburger pales in comparison to him abandoning Americans, allies and millions of military equipment in Afghanistan...which was conveniently swept under the rug as well...

So much for leaving no man behind. It's about leaving no Prog behind!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The identity of well-known cold case in Philadelphia has been solved. The corpse of a 4 year old boy, the "Boy in the Box", was found in a large box, malnourished and beaten, in a Philly park back in 1957. He's finally been identified through DNA matches as Joseph Augustus Zarelli. Based on some internet stuff it seems like they might be able to name a likely murderer fairly soon (either his birth parents or more likely an adoptive parent).

"This announcement only closes one chapter in this little boy's story while opening up a new one. This is still an active homicide investigation and we still need the public's help in filling in this child's life story," Outlaw said.

Comment

• Biden is not coherent enough to realize what's going on. Someone else is making these decisions. Which has been going on since his presidency began, of course.

This shows you the contempt they have for America and how they kowtow to the tic toc crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                    Biden is not coherent enough to realize what's going on. Someone else is making these decisions. Which has been going on since his presidency began, of course.

This shows you the contempt they have for America and how they kowtow to the tic toc crowd.
                    EFZ. But Progs will praise "his" decisions...as will the media.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It is shameless pandering how the news is covering the return of Grimes and I have no doubt the story was carefully crafted with public appearances and the props that showed up at the WH staged. I think the bigger deal is giving Bout for Griner in a compromise deal that Putin is laughing over becasue he schooled Biden - and I agree with klondike, its not Biden managing this, it's the progs around him both senior lawmakers and presidential staff that are doing the decision making on this.

The prog's argument goes that Bout is of little value after spending time in prison and being outed to the Russian intelligence services or as a conduit to channel arms aid from Russia to countries Putin wants to be "friends" with. His cover is blown. If he's seen anywhere in Africa, the assumption will be he's dealing in illegal arms and he'll be followed and arrested before the deal can be consummated. You can argue that makes sense - IOW he's a nothingburger and Biden freed an American unfairly charged and convicted and held illegally in Russia by giving up, really, nothing.

But this is just another example of America being played by Putin. We play softball while Putin, who's really good at obtaining the outcome he seeks, plays hardball. What we should be doing is figuring out ways to get rid of or incapacitate that fucker with plausible deniability. At this point, we'd probably not get anyone that thinks differently than Putin about mother Russia and the Peter the Great bull-shit of his. But there'd be chaos and a fight at the top for power in Russia. That's always good for fucking over the Russian economy and bringing Putin's war in Ukraine to an abrupt halt.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• EF to the fucking Z
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Putin played this whole thing perfectly. He played Biden and his entire 'leadership' team like the Georgia Bulldogs play CFB. No mercy.

Biden's people have no clue how badly they lost this thing. Putin seized the opportunity to use Griner as a pawn to puff up his image on the world scene, and he made Biden and his people look like dwarfs. Once again, the 'leadership' of the US comes off as being stupid and weak.

I was never a big fan of "Poppy" Bush, but it sure would have been good to have him sitting in the WH, handling this whole thing. Biden is just a tired old fool that needs to go away. Now.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, to be fair, Putin had all the leverage. He didn't give a goddamn if Griner died in Siberia. And he probably doesn't really care all that much about the Merchant of Death.

The Chairman, on the other hand, was getting pressured to the hilt from the woke athlete chorus, a chorus most sane people would ignore but a Prog President can most definitely not.

It was shooting fish in a barrel. Putin should nuked his own damn palace if he couldn't win this one. I mean, when I flop a royal flush I feel pretty damn good about getting some value.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sinema's becoming an Independent (who will caucus with the Dems like Bernie and King most likely). Who could've seen that coming?

Sinema switches to independent, shaking up the Senate - POLITICO

Comment

• Hotter than expected PPI report. Core PPI did drop on a year over year basis but not by as much as most projected. We get CPI next week (I think?)

Wholesale prices rose 0.3% in November, more than expected, despite hopes that inflation is cooling (cnbc.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X