No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Omnipork bill is going to be jammed through...thanks to a wussy (i.e. no) opposition from the R's.

Fucking embarrassing.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaGeezer View Post

I didn't realize Hillary was in jail. Good.

What happened to the Clinton-era guy named Sandy Berger who took classified docs from the Archives and put them in his sock in order to walk out? He pled to a misdemeanor. An actual justice system would treat Trump in a similar manner.

And Bill Barr is not "Trump's guy". He is the "justice system's guy". We could really use an independent Attorney General now.
      1) Trump took significantly more material than Berger did and higher-level classified material at that. Allegedly.

2) The National Archives first became aware that a lot of records were missing in early May 2021. For the next 8 months they continued to try and get Trump to return them.

3) In January 2022 Trump finally hands over 15 boxes of material to the Archives. When they start going through it they realize it includes a bunch of classified docs. That first batch contained almost 200 individual classified documents totaling over 700 pages. The Archives notify Trump's lawyers that the FBI will have to be notified. Trump lawyers keep demanding delays and that the FBI not be involved. By May of 2022 his lawyers are talking about assertions of executive privilege

4) On May 11, 2022 the DOJ gets a subpoena for the return of any remaining classified docs that are still at Mar a Lago. Trump's lawyers then ask for several weeks of delay in enforcing the subpoena, which DOJ agrees to. Then they get a letter from the lawyers asserting that Trump has absolute authority to declassify anything he wants.

5) On June 3, 2022 the FBI shows up at Mar A Lago to enforce the subpoena. Trump's lawyers give them a large envelope with another 38 classified documents in it. One of the lawyers signs a sworn statement that the entire property had been searched and no further classified docs were found. The FBI agents are shown where the non-sensitive records are being kept but are denied permission to look in any boxes. Later in June they get a subpoena for the storage room security cameras to see who has been going in and out or moving anything.

6) Acting on an inside tip the FBI gets a search warrant to go back to the Mar a Lago storage room on August 5 -- the search takes place on August 8. Over another 100 classified documents are found in the storage room and in Trump's desk.

The National Archives and later the FBI bent over backwards to be deferential to Trump and not make this a big deal but he kept stalling and asserting he didn't have to listen to them. They got a tip that Trump had blatantly non-complied with the June subpoena, which turned out to be completely true.

Timeline: The government's efforts to get sensitive documents back from Trump's Mar-a-Lago - CBS News

Comment

• ....imagine if you will...the laptop from hell...being DJT Jr's...

(using Rod Sterling's voice)
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But...but...

HUNTER BIDEN'S LAAAAAAAAPTOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes continue to make light of it...but you know damn well if this was related to DJT this would have been processed long ago...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's all you fuckers have and it's a fucking nothing burger.

This is a real crime family.

download (1).jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's far from "all we have"...but keep downplaying it...it's all YOU have...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What crimes are the Trump kids alleged to have committed?

Comment

• We can start with this

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...nal-indictment

And move on to this.
                    ​​​​​​

Former U.S. President Donald Trump, his global family business and three of his adult children were accused Wednesday by the New York state attorney general of engaging in a “staggering” fraud for more than a decade by overvaluing their assets by billions of dollars to enrich themselves.

In a 220-page lawsuit filed in New York State Supreme Court, the state attorney general, Letitia James, accused the former U.S. leader of routinely lying on his financial net worth statements, wildly inflating the value of his real estate holdings “to obtain beneficial financial terms” on bank loans and insurance premiums while cutting the values on other documents to reduce taxation.

James said Trump was able to obtain $250 million in ill-gotten gains, money that she now wants his company, the Trump Organization, to forfeit.

Oh yeah, let's not forget Kushner

Last edited by CGVT; December 21, 2022, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Worse than 9/11. Even though there was no real violence. They destroyed a corridor and took an unsanctioned tour through the Capital all the while staying within the ropes. Almost humorous if it wasn't so pathetic. These geriatric tourists are to be feared though. Our country's safety and democracy is at peril. I mean, how many times have they struck since then. I'm still in fear waiting for them to strike again.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        It's all you fuckers have and it's a fucking nothing burger.

This is a real crime family.

download (1).jpg
                        This is a real family. They make money the old fashion way. Not like the Biden's who have to bribe their way to millions..

Comment

• Biggest threat to our country is right wing nationalist according to the 50,000 homicide victims and the 100,000 fentanyl deaths reported last year

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                            Worse than 9/11. Even though there was no real violence. They destroyed a corridor and took an unsanctioned tour through the Capital all the while staying within the ropes. Almost humorous if it wasn't so pathetic. These geriatric tourists are to be feared though. Our country's safety and democracy is at peril. I mean, how many times have they struck since then. I'm still in fear waiting for them to strike again.
                            Well, there was plenty of violence. And breaking into Pelosi's office and many other places surely isn't staying within the ropes. But I'll agree with you that they were a truly pathetic group of people.​

Comment

• Jan 6th Committee just released interview transcripts with 34 people.A lot more will eventually come. Some notable names in this group: John Eastman, Jeffrey Clark, Charlie Kirk, Roger Stone, Alex Jones, Nick Fuentes, Jenna Ellis, Stewart Rhodes, Enrique Tarrio. Nearly everyone in this group of 34 took the 5th to almost every question asked of them.

Comment

• yawn
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X