No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird busy DC day right before Christmas. Omnibus likely passes the Senate, Zelensky speaks to Congress, Jan 6th Report fully released, Trump's taxes, possible Supreme Court ruling on Title 42...

Zelensky was brought to DC on a US military plane

Comment

• 40 bil more to Ukraine. 100 bil now. Wow! That Hunter blowand hooker money is sure paying off..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        What's being called a "criminal referral" by the Jan 6 committee carries just as much legal weight as a letter written in magic marker by Bozo the Clown. Has no basis at all in any statute or House rule, they just put out a Word document and made up a serious-sounding name for it
        Exactly.

But please realize that this current "Justice" Department is also being run by a bunch of clowns, and they'll treat this letter as a recommendation to indict for murder.

The clown show on this is still just beginning. They're going to carry it out to the bitter end. They hate Trump, and he hates them. There are no cooler heads in sight.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
          40 bil more to Ukraine. 100 bil now. Wow! That Hunter blowand hooker money is sure paying off..
          Indeed. But remember, we can't afford the border wall with Mexico -- it's too expensive!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Exactly.

But please realize that this current "Justice" Department is also being run by a bunch of clowns, and they'll treat this letter as a recommendation to indict for murder.

The clown show on this is still just beginning. They're going to carry it out to the bitter end. They hate Trump, and he hates them. There are no cooler heads in sight.
            He is more likely to be indicted for the Mar a Lago document stuff. I will reiterate that if ANY ordinary govt employee or even an ex-Cabinet member did what Trump did, they'd be in prison already. Hell, Bill Barr, Trump's guy, gave an interview basically saying that if Trump had classified documents and he was playing games not complying with the subpoena, he's in trouble.

Comment

• And yes the criminal referrals are effectively meaningless. That's why I sarcastically joked about Trump being CRIMINALLY REFERRED UP THE ASS a few days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                MAGA Republican Christmas parties look as miserable as you’d expect. I imagine they’re eating spray can cheese on ritz crackers cuz that’s what they think their voters eat for Christmas dinner.

This might be the saddest thing I've ever seen. Thank you for ruining my morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

This might be the saddest thing I've ever seen. Thank you for ruining my morning.
                  I do what I can

Comment

• Pillow Guy turns his energies towards a new Trump enemy

Comment

And yes the criminal referrals are effectively meaningless. That's why I sarcastically joked about Trump being CRIMINALLY REFERRED UP THE ASS a few days ago.
                      Does it make you jizz in your pants every time Trump is investigated. I just wonder the obsession with "getting" Trump. I suppose one day they will because eventually everyone would be convicted if they had as much pressure put on them.

All of that time and money and bother with the Jan. 6th hearings and all they could muster is he's probably a bad guy cause he said to fight like hell", That was right after Trump said to go to the "Capitol peacefully and patriotically. Of course, they never play that on the news..

...but let's get him on unclassified documents, why not.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

Does it make you jizz in your pants every time Trump is investigated. I just wonder the obsession with "getting" Trump. I suppose one day they will because eventually everyone would be convicted if they had as much pressure put on them.

All of that time and money and bother with the Jan. 6th hearings and all they could muster is he's probably a bad guy cause he said to fight like hell", That was right after Trump said to go to the "Capitol peacefully and patriotically. Of course, they never play that on the news..

...but let's get him on unclassified documents, why not.
                        He spent months making up total bullshit about the election being stolen for a number of reasons. One, so he'd never have to admit to himself that he was a failure. Two, to maintain political influence going into the future cuz conservatives don't like losers. Three, for personal profit. He scammed people out of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS on promises to FIGHT and then did nothing.

He told people to come to Washington on Jan 6. "Will be wild!" he promised. He gathered a mob of assholes in DC, told them the country was about to be destroyed and the only chance left to save it was by marching on the Capitol where all the conspirators were hiding. He would be marching with them and lead them. The speakers at his event all gave fire and brimstone speeches about civilization itself being on the line and Donald Trump must remain President by any means necessary. Giuliani screamed about the time for trial by combat had come. Yeah yeah, I get it. He solely meant combat in the most peaceful sense.

The most generous reading I can give Trump is that he wanted to intimidate and scare Congress enough to somehow stay in office by delaying the inevitable. The less generous reading is he was always intending to get what he got. I don't really give a shit because the even more damning behavior occurred once it was clear it had turned into a riot. While fully aware that the Capitol had been broken into his first words were to brand Mike Pence a coward and tell the mob that he had betrayed them. He followed that up with a post that seemed to declare that Congress was getting what it deserved.

He was the most unfit person to ever inhabit the Presidency. He is a total piece of shit. You should be THANKING those of us working to end his political career and allowing your party to move on.

And if he broke the law with regard to the classified documents, and it's looking pretty strongly that he did, then sure, prosecute him.

Comment

He is more likely to be indicted for the Mar a Lago document stuff. I will reiterate that if ANY ordinary govt employee or even an ex-Cabinet member did what Trump did, they'd be in prison already. Hell, Bill Barr, Trump's guy, gave an interview basically saying that if Trump had classified documents and he was playing games not complying with the subpoena, he's in trouble.
                          I didn't realize Hillary was in jail. Good.

What happened to the Clinton-era guy named Sandy Berger who took classified docs from the Archives and put them in his sock in order to walk out? He pled to a misdemeanor. An actual justice system would treat Trump in a similar manner.

And Bill Barr is not "Trump's guy". He is the "justice system's guy". We could really use an independent Attorney General now.

Comment

• FkhLd58UUAEIkNE?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

He spent months making up total bullshit about the election being stolen for a number of reasons. One, so he'd never have to admit to himself that he was a failure. Two, to maintain political influence going into the future cuz conservatives don't like losers. Three, for personal profit. He scammed people out of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS on promises to FIGHT and then did nothing.

He told people to come to Washington on Jan 6. "Will be wild!" he promised. He gathered a mob of assholes in DC, told them the country was about to be destroyed and the only chance left to save it was by marching on the Capitol where all the conspirators were hiding. He would be marching with them and lead them. The speakers at his event all gave fire and brimstone speeches about civilization itself being on the line and Donald Trump must remain President by any means necessary. Giuliani screamed about the time for trial by combat had come. Yeah yeah, I get it. He solely meant combat in the most peaceful sense.

The most generous reading I can give Trump is that he wanted to intimidate and scare Congress enough to somehow stay in office by delaying the inevitable. The less generous reading is he was always intending to get what he got. I don't really give a shit because the even more damning behavior occurred once it was clear it had turned into a riot. While fully aware that the Capitol had been broken into his first words were to brand Mike Pence a coward and tell the mob that he had betrayed them. He followed that up with a post that seemed to declare that Congress was getting what it deserved.

He was the most unfit person to ever inhabit the Presidency. He is a total piece of shit. You should be THANKING those of us working to end his political career and allowing your party to move on.

And if he broke the law with regard to the classified documents, and it's looking pretty strongly that he did, then sure, prosecute him.
                              Thn prosecute him and get it over with. Good luck with a conviction of any significance though.

When does the Biden Crime Family face any investigation, grand jury or any scrutiny of any fucking kind however?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So KJP says that January 6th was the biggest threat to our democracy in our nation's history...and FJB has been clear on this. JFC how can anyone take their shit seriously?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X