Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They got him this time.

Comment

• He has just got to be shitting his Depends right now...

...wait...no that's Joe...

Meanwhile.....
      Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• download (1).jpg
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pete Tagliani says...WE GOT HIM!!
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 304167279_10216878608198018_5354510228620218888_n.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• At trial Trump's defense lawyers will just hold up nude photos of Hunter Biden and ask the jury repeatedly "Where's Hunter? Where's Hunter?"

Others referred to DOJ for VILLAINY and CRIMINAL ACTIVITY:

John Eastman
                Rudy Giuliani
                Mark Meadows
                Jeffrey Clark
                Kenneth Chesebro

Comment

• HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP!!!

Comment

• Prog Logic. A classic oxymoron.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Apparently Coach Leach hated Woke Progs...
                      Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So Trump is facing an indictment for whatever he did or did not do on Jan 6th.

Congrats to the prosecutors. They say a lawyer can sue a ham sandwich, so they got their ham sandwich.

This is absolutely not about criminal acts. Its is 100% politics. The committee even admitted that the purpose was to prevent Trump from running again for President.

Why not let the voters take care of that? They did so in 2020. Can't trust the voters?

So the ham sandwich will be indicted, there will be a kangaroo court, with a hand picked judge and jury. Trump may or may not be found guilty, depending on how many progs get on the jury.

And Trump's lawyers will tie up any decision against him in court for years. Rich folk are good at that.

I like corned beef better, myself.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They are using this as a bargaining chip for Hunter. Pretty clear.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            They are using this as a bargaining chip for Hunter. Pretty clear.
                            It's pretty clear you're a moron and should STFU

Comment

• MTG and Boebert openly feuding. MTG takes a lot of shots at her in this thread

Comment

• I've got no problems with the January 6th Committee. My view is that it was an attempt to inform the public about what part DJT and his associates played in the events of January 6th and Trump's' (and his associates) role played in allegedly conspiring to overturn his loss to Joe Biden. From what I know of the facts, I think he did try to overturn the election results. I'm less sure that the facts support he insighted protesters at the capital.

Regardless of my view, if there is lawlessness on the part of those that the committee recommended for criminal charges, the prosecutors in the justice department will determine if the specifications of each charge are met. Not hard. Pretty straight forward.

The problems arise when the politics of the the "Biden Crime Syndicate" and Hunter Biden's lap top get thrown into the mix and, IMO, obfuscate what most Americans would agree that Donald Trump actually tried to do: overturn his election loss by means that might be considered unconstitutional or actual crimes. TBF, I've got no idea if any laws were broken by the Biden family or Hunter himself. I'm pretty sure that there is sufficient evidence (IMO and I'm not a lawyer) to prosecute Trump and his associates for committing crimes, to wit, obstruction of an act of congress and conspiracy to defraud the US.

The question remains will a former president be indicted for his crimes while in office? T​he US Constitution doesn't really allow the indictment of a president, which has been the finding of the Justice Department for many decades for constitutional reasons you can look up yourselves. I think the Committee knows this but is committed to revealing the facts about DJT's actions post election. Then the voters can decide if he's fit for office. I think it's petty clear he isn't and will not stand a chance of a due process nomination by the R party as their presidential candidate, let alone re-election to the presidency in 2024.

That doesn't mean, he won't try and beyond due process if he manages to fuck with that to his advantage, he could gain the nomination. That would be a particularly destructive indictment of American democracy and the importance of the entire process of electing a president every 4 years.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X