No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a chance to vote for a R other than Trump and watch me go. I'd even vote for Ted Cruz over Trump.

I've stated before the things I liked that Trump did. The rest of the stuff he did was silly, childish and embarrassing. Especially his election fraud claims. I admit its amusing to think that Joe got 3 million more votes than Barack Obama, .. but I don't think there was evidence enough to demand that Pence step in and try to void the election.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

But, DSL, I'll give you another chance to be right. Can you name any policy change that the current Biden administration has made which has benefitted the American people? The best thing I've seen is Joe fulfilling Trump's vaccination plan, but that was not a policy change. Interested in your answer.

No longer trying to eliminate Obamacare and replace it with nothing.

Comment

• Thought this was interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

No longer trying to eliminate Obamacare and replace it with nothing.
          Leaving in place a D program? You can't think of anything positive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Leaving in place a D program? You can't think of anything positive?
            A soon to be infrastructure deal that for Trump was a running joke. We'll see if it happens but odds are it will.

Comment

• Oprah Winfrey Meeting GIF by MOODMAN

Comment

• Arizona audit expected to show Biden won, by a margin bigger than official results

Nearly $6 million to demonstrate Trump lost by more than previously thought. Money well spent.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...20/5835521001/

Comment

• He's still selling his Big Lie and the rubes are still eating it up.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Arizona audit expected to show Biden won, by a margin bigger than official results

Nearly $6 million to demonstrate Trump lost by more than previously thought. Money well spent.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...20/5835521001/
                    Ha! I was wondering what ever came of that circus.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      He's still selling his Big Lie and the rubes are still eating it up.
                      Russia Collusion!!!!

Comment

• Insurrection! After a good run of 2+ centuries, the United States was nearly conquered by Viking Boy and his band of Merry Men. It was touch and go there for a minute. Many patriots developed PTSD as a result. Even some who were not even in the building were frightened for their lives. That we survived is a miracle by the grace of god.

Comment

• Fortunately, the coup was stopped by one brave officer, who shot an unarmed woman as she slowly climbed through a window into an empty barricaded hallway. He will forever be known as the hero who saved the Republic.

Comment

• Ashli Babbit. SAY HER NAME!

She harmlessly climbed through a shattered window in the US Capitol building that her fellow rioter had just broken in order to hunt down and do...something...with members of Congress and attempt to nullify a free and fair election.

Comment

Ashli Babbit. SAY HER NAME!

She harmlessly climbed through a shattered window in the US Capitol building that her fellow rioter had just broken ..
                              I'm glad that we have established that breaking a few windows is cause for the death penalty. I will remember this for the next BLM riot and beyond.

Comment

• Actually, she just really wanted to get into the Speaker's Lobby in order to take a selfie next to the portrait of legendary Republican House Speaker Nicholas Longworth (1925-1931). Like any tourist and student of history would.

Comment

Working...
                                X