No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chairman spikes the football and does an endzone dance on inflation and wages at the SOTU and, well, sheesh....

I would think that after so many times of celebrating touchdowns on their own 30 that the The Chairman might actually pump the brakes JUST A BIT.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So who decides the speakers for these press conferences? Is it just a come one come all open mike sort of thing? JFC

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        The Chairman spikes the football and does an endzone dance on inflation and wages at the SOTU and, well, sheesh....

I would think that after so many times of celebrating touchdowns on their own 30 that the The Chairman might actually pump the brakes JUST A BIT.
        Keep this up and you're getting gifs of The Chairman doing curls while making phone calls to world leaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
          So who decides the speakers for these press conferences? Is it just a come one come all open mike sort of thing? JFC
          Huh? Who are you talking about?

Comment

• The after mass shooting press conferences etc.

Comment

• Probably depends on whether they are elected officials or not. Tragedies are a great opportunity for pols to get in front of cameras, seem empathetic, and talk tough. There really isn't much that can be done until they repeal the 2nd amendment for which there is a process in place. Have at it...

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                The Chairman spikes the football and does an endzone dance on inflation and wages at the SOTU and, well, sheesh....

When at the grocery store, I don't believe my lying eyes while checking out. I know it might seem like there's double digit food inflation but Uncle Joe knows better. He wouldn't lie to us. This inflation nonsense is a canard!

Comment

• Transitory.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                    The after mass shooting press conferences etc.
                    Don't fucking watch then

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

When at the grocery store, I don't believe my lying eyes while checking out. I know it might seem like there's double digit food inflation but Uncle Joe knows better. He wouldn't lie to us. This inflation nonsense is a canard!
                      Wholesale egg prices are down, down, DOWN thanks to the financial wizardry of Our Chairman!

Wholesale egg prices have 'collapsed' from record highs in December (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Oooooh, that merits another TD dance!

Comment

• This has become one of my favorite Bidenisms because it's nonsensical, he uses it a lot, and he always says it with the confidence that it's some common folksy saying. Pure Americana.

Joe Biden GIF by PBS NewsHour

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Probably depends on whether they are elected officials or not. Tragedies are a great opportunity for pols to get in front of cameras, seem empathetic, and talk tough. There really isn't much that can be done until they repeal the 2nd amendment for which there is a process in place. Have at it...
                            Queen Gretch has already made her standard pitch to eliminate handguns. "We can't go on living like this" is her quote.

Nessie is likely looking for a way to create a law that gives her that authority.

Later today, Gretch will be making her appointment with the marina in Petoskey to put her boat in the water before everyone else. Beat the rush, and all that.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There will be endless platitudes and empty promises for sure but any overreaching gun laws will be appealed to the Supreme Court. I wish them the absolute best of luck.

Comment

• Dems control the legislature now, right? She could push for a red flag law as a realistic goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X