Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You’re a chemical irritant.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• heh
      Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dog shoots and kills his owner:

The victims was reportedly sitting in the front passenger seat of his pickup truck when his dog stepped on a rifle in the back seat on Saturday
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm not clicking on that link. Next thing you know you're getting spam calls from Alabama LGBTQ based companies...no thanks...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• double heh
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Today in "you just can't make this shit up"

FnP3gjXXEAEjaqZ?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                heh
                In all fairness, the '67 Corvettes are among the most popular among collectors. Owning one is probably the only smart financial decision that Biden has made, so you can't say he's NEVER made one.

Comment

• Wow, a new novel retelling the events of 1984 but from the viewpoint of Winston Smith's lover. Easily the most outrageous thing I've heard about in the past 12 hours since the last totally outrageous thing I was told I need to be furious about (still not over that M&Ms or XBox bullshit).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

In all fairness, the '67 Corvettes are among the most popular among collectors. Owning one is probably the only smart financial decision that Biden has made, so you can't say he's NEVER made one.
                    I took this to mean Wiz was implying Leno framed Joe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Wow, a new novel retelling the events of 1984 but from the viewpoint of Winston Smith's lover. Easily the most outrageous thing I've heard about in the past 12 hours since the last totally outrageous thing I was told I need to be furious about (still not over that M&Ms or XBox bullshit).
                      Oh look. Somebody too dull to recognize patterns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Oh look. Somebody too dull to recognize patterns.
                        Oh look, a grievance addict who cries and wails about literally everything. What's it like living in a constant state of anger and fear?

Comment

• Discussion of a female-centric 1984 just happens to pop up in the era when old stories are being constantly rebooted with sex and race-swapped protagonists -- never with any value added to the creative work as a result of those swaps. I'm sure that's a total coincidence, and not the latest "Spirit of the Age" thing.

And in the case of 1984, hilarious un self-aware, which is why I posted that item in the first place.

Comment

• Dr. Strangelove won't ever get angry of Progressive culture shifts. Only happy. And while I'll reserve judgment on the new 1984, I wouldn't be surprised to see it comply, almost entirely, with "the message." Actually, it would surprise me if it didn't.

But here's something to be outraged over. Well, STILL outraged over. Remember when The Chairman called Georgia voting laws "Jim Crow 2.0" and "Jim Crow on Steroids" and nearly every other D jumped on board with the Jim Crow line and eventually MLB was forced to move the All-Star game to a state with MORE restrictive voting rights? Do you remember the open and overt LIES that served to undermine faith in elections? Well, it turns out that, according to a University of Georgia survey, 0% of black folks said their 2022 voting experience was "poor". And 72% said it was "excellent" and another 23% said it was "good" -- virtually identical to white folks. https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...tm_term=second

So, you had the Leader of the Free World engaging in total race-baiting lies that were egregious and insulting to anyone actually familiar with Jim Crow AND served to undermine confidence in elections all in the name of trying to federalize every goddamn election AND then forcing MLB to move the ASG from Atlanta to a state with more restrictive voting rights -- but a D State! -- AND then having 96% of AAs say their voting experience under the JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!!! law was good or excellent and ZERO fucking percent saying it was poor.

There's your fucking Democratic party. On full fucking display. And as much as DSL would like to forget all about that bullshit and pigeonhole it, it goddamn well happened and merits real, honest outrage.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wow, thanks for letting us all know to be pissed. I'll keep an eye out of for that trash and hide it behind other books at Wal-Mart. Keep us posted tomorrow on the next DAILY OUTRAGE. Maybe in keeping with the spirit of the XBox scandal you can froth at the mouth over your fridge light turning off when the door is closed. That's some woke green bullshit for fucking sure and it's making me furious just thinking about it.

Comment

• I wish I could like Talent's post about 10 times.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X