No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't considered this but the Republicans haven't settled on a primary schedule yet (the Dems have). If they do something similar and shake up the schedule it could change conventional wisdom a bit (hint hint: Florida goes earlier than usual).

In competitive years, the Republican that wins Iowa wins the nomination less than half the time.

1980: Bush beat Reagan
    1988: Dole beat Bush
    2008: Huckabee beat McCain (who finished 4th)
    2012: Santorum beat Romney
    2016: Cruz beat Trump (RIGGED!)

Comment

• For Jeff

Moldova's President outlines Russian 'plan' to topple gov't | AP News

Comment

• Part of the Fulton County grand jury report will be released on Thursday but it might not be terribly interesting. One portion apparently details that the grand jury believed one or more witnesses lied under oath but does not name them in that section.

Georgia judge mostly blocks, for now, report in Trump-related probe : NPR

Comment

• The 1619 Project is anti-White blood libel and it has to be squashed.

Fo3kAMVXEAUVM19?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• The media, for some reason, has been weirdly silent about the train derailment in Ohio. It's probably the biggest ecological disaster in America since Deepwater Horizon.

On an unrelated note, the Transportation Secretary is a totally unqualified diversity hire. Get used to performance like this at all levels of society as "Diversity", "Equity", and "Inclusion" spread further.

61defc36-af91-47c1-8e5f-77f4dd697cef-TRAINDERAILMENT.jpg
            Last edited by Hannibal; February 13, 2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Mayor Pete Buttplug is only slightly more competent than KJP...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stupid tweet. Stupid post ^^^^^
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Stupid tweet. Stupid post ^^^^^
                  I'm glad that you feel that way. It means I'm over the target.

I take it you agree that there are too many White people in construction and we need more diversity hires?

Comment

• Too many white people? That is not what he is saying.

Hiring more people of color? Yeah, probably a good idea seeing as they can't hire enough white people to do the job.

"It's just so hard to find good white help these days"
                    -Hannibal-

They want to replace us!!!!!!

images.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For DSL:

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• For Talent:

STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• wizzIE, how could you? After all this years.

Comment

• It's hard to see great duos like this break up but it happens. Martin & Lewis. Simon & Garfunkel. WizzIE & Talent.

Comment

• Yeah, it’s like Paul McCartney and the rest of Wings. I’m Paul and wizzIE is, of course, Wings — very likely frozen and doused in ketchup.

Comment

Working...
                                X