No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe...The Incredible Sulk is pretty good...

Comment

• Interesting map shows how every state’s voting patterns has changed between the 2000 election and 2020. This is a relative measurement so even though New York is certainly a blue state, it is more Republican than it was 20 years ago.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Interesting map shows how every state’s voting patterns has changed between the 2000 election and 2020. This is a relative measurement so even though New York is certainly a blue state, it is more Republican than it was 20 years ago.
        The big one there is Texas.

Comment

• Elon has a couple of polls out there asking if the accounts that were banned should be reinstated and there appears to be pretty strong support for it. So far he has been pretty responsive when it comes to those.

Comment

• FkHEyCYXgAEkkp8?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

Will you be buying a Tesla now to show your appreciation for Elon winning this important Culture War victory or did you already blow your retirement savings on Trump NFTs?
              heh

No but I'm buying all you looney progs a copy of THE LAPTOP FROM HELL

BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                DSL, froot -- are you ready to pay your reparations bill? Gavin Newsome is probably running for President in 2024 and making reparations a nationwide policy is likely going to be part of his agenda. Do you agree with your fellow Democrats on this issue?

f1be86cb7667de85.jpg
                Rage on man!, but I live Michigan, not California. If you go searching for something to get outraged about, it take up your whole day and in your case it seems like it does.

Comment

• I want reparations for me being a persecuted Irish Catholic.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh
                    Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Interesting map shows how every state’s voting patterns has changed between the 2000 election and 2020. This is a relative measurement so even though New York is certainly a blue state, it is more Republican than it was 20 years ago.
                      New York has always been a little more red than the conventional wisdom suggests. They had that weird setup where you had state assemblymen were Democrats but caucused with Republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        Santa isn't real and working from home is wonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Rage on man!, but I live Michigan, not California. If you go searching for something to get outraged about, it take up your whole day and in your case it seems like it does.
                          Gavin Newsome is planning on running for President. If he does, he would have a good chance of getting the nomination. Using history as a guide, he would no doubt take every aspect of his agenda nationwide.

Do you agree with your fellow Democrats that White people owe Black people hundreds of thousands of dollars of reparations?

Oh, thanks for your concerns about my time. But finding the increasingly ridiculous shit that you guys are constantly doing to make America a proggresively worse place to live takes but a few minutes, tops.

Comment

• Rage on man!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Rage on man!
                              You guys know all about rage. I'm still a ways away from reaching Democrat level rage for what it's worth.

f248243c1f4cfeef426719bd551063fd?impolicy=wcms_crop_resize&cropH=1688&cropW=3000&xPos=0&yPos=154&width=862&height=485.jpg
                              Last edited by Hannibal; December 16, 2022, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• BTW I'll take your continued avoidance of the question as affirmation that yes, you do actually agree with your fellow Democrats that wealth should be confiscated and redistributed from Whites to Blacks as restitution for slavery. Good to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X