No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a hundred. You guys might be laughing now but we'll see whose laughing when they are worth a thousand dollars a piece and I become the world's first Trump NFT millionaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      I bought a hundred. You guys might be laughing now but we'll see whose laughing when they are worth a thousand dollars a piece and I become the world's first Trump NFT millionaire.
      278854595_1021989525420171_2024075371418234920_n.jpg

Comment

• AT least the beanie babies were a tangible asset...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lol. That looks like the pile of beanie babies that I found in my parents' basement when I cleared out their house.

Just an FYI: they make great additions to bonfires.

Now what to do with those Thomas Kinkade prints..

Comment

• The old Happy Meal toys from McD's are now worth a shit ton of money...one mans junk is another mans treasure...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Gavin Newsome is planning on running for President. If he does, he would have a good chance of getting the nomination. Using history as a guide, he would no doubt take every aspect of his agenda nationwide.

Do you agree with your fellow Democrats that White people owe Black people hundreds of thousands of dollars of reparations?

Oh, thanks for your concerns about my time. But finding the increasingly ridiculous shit that you guys are constantly doing to make America a proggresively worse place to live takes but a few minutes, tops.
              IF reparations are due from Whites to Blacks because of slavery, then, certainly, Blacks should owe reparations to those Union soldiers who were casualties in the Civil War.

And there is always the Liberia option.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Progs are up in arms about Musk banning idiots who put himself and his family in potential harms way (but yet again...the progs didn't care about the threats to a SCOTUS)...yet applauded when people were banned for....ahem...posting a message saying that a biological man cannot get pregnant...

Oh the horror....
                Musk can ban anyone he wants, but if his goal is to turn Twitter into gab or parler, he should have just bought those. If Twitter disappeared today, it would not matter at all. He's acting like some old school message board moderator on a power trip. When that happens you lose the participants.

On top of that, he should file a police report if some crazy guy is stalking his son. That is more effective than talking about it on Twitter.

Comment

• Sooooo.....what do you care? Progs are fleeing like Hunter in Chinese whorehouse...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Sooooo.....what do you care? Progs are fleeing like Hunter in Chinese whorehouse...
                    That's the point. Musk is showing EXACTLY how twitter was operating- but nobody paid much attention to that before he showed up.

Kicking a hornet's nest, like he's doing, sure seems like a really stupid thing to do. But it's pretty funny to watch.. and it makes the hornets scatter.

Comment

• FkHWCQ9XEAA8JuI?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• The idyllic Prog state is doing some form of reparations and the only answer from the Left is “rage on.” It’s almost as if they utterly no capacity or interest to defend the actions nor to maintain that it’s not a clear window into where the Ds either are or are going.

Congrats, Hannibal. They have no answer.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          The idyllic Prog state is doing some form of reparations and the only answer from the Left is “rage on.” It’s almost as if they utterly no capacity or interest to defend the actions nor to maintain that it’s not a clear window into where the Ds either are or are going.

Congrats, Hannibal. They have no answer.
                          Their answer is typically...."so...how does that impact you?"
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's not going anywhere and it's a states rights issue. My answer was I live in Michigan and I don't care about something that isn't going to happen in California.

Comment

• How does Musk banning people who post his whereabouts affect you?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                It's not going anywhere and it's a states rights issue. My answer was I live in Michigan and I don't care about something that isn't going to happen in California.
                                It's funny you should mention that, since you no doubt voted for Jennifer Granholm, who is on the record as being in favor of slavery reparations and is now the energy secretary of the President that you think is so awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X