Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile in Georgia

Screenshot 2022-11-11 3.10.00 PM.png
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good one.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In the bunker and stealing elections...it's WHAT DEMS DO!
        Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Don’t listen to them Herschel! Savvy way to siphon off prog voters.

Comment

• Gotta laugh at the notion that the land of Sheriff Joe has a liberal machine stealing votes.

Comment

• Big batch of Clark County votes reduces Laxalt's lead to just 800 votes. There's supposed to be what might be the final batch from Washoe also tonight that's around 20,000 votes.

Ralston has called the Governor's race for the R. But CCM looks to be in position to beat Laxalt.

Comment

• Ukrainian Special forces units have entered Kherson City...... cautiously. Tales from those few who remained in Kherson City of the awfulness of living under Russian administration abound.There is speculation that the city is mined and booby trapped. Ukrainian partisans in the city report Russian soldiers remain dressed in civilian clothes. Their purpose is uncertain - saboteurs? Possibly but they're exposed and unsupported. The partisans know who they are. They won't likely last long. A video selfie posted to Telegram by a Russian soldier says the last order he received was do what is necessary to get the fuck out of Kherson. OTH, military analysts have characterized the Russian withdrawals as somewhat remarkable in it scope and success. Russian claims no casualties or loss of equipment - likely a stretch.

Lots of looting and already evidence of war crimes committed by the occupiers against the small number of mostly elderly that did not have the means or the motivation to evacuate are emerging. Ukrainian MOD expects the Russians will shell the city of Kherson from the Left bank of the Dnipro - their new hiding place. GLOC are more secure in eastern Kherson Oblast. There is evidence that forces previously in Kherson city and surrounds have moved east toward Mykolov and ultimately into the Donetsk Oblast where the Russian Army has had limited successes. ISW continues to characterise Russian offensives in this area as a waste of resources on strategically unimportant territory - the Russian aim is to claim some level of success albeit meaningless in the big picture.

There is also evidence from public satellite imagery that approaches to Crimea are being fortified by Russian forces. ISW explains this does not mean that the Russians are preparing for imminent attacks on Crimea. Such military action by the Ukrainians is a long way off - years. An essayist, a former Russian oil big wig who criticised the war from the start and left Russia with his family writes in the Economist that the last thing the west should be doing right now is trying to negotiate or force the Zelenski government to negotiate a peace deal. I can see the argument ..... Putin will only use it to recharge weapons, equipment and personnel with the intent of launching a renewed offensive next year. The west should be supplying Ukraine with the means and money to press the offensive and liberate as much territory seized by the Russian as possible though the winter. To that end, continue to publicly advertise military successes and humiliate the Russians, on their heels and in desperate need of a pause in the conflict. Don't give it to Putin he writes.

This is not an abandonment of my take a few weeks ago that suggested the Ukrainians should seek negotiations. I did stipulate with conditions and given that there were no major successes on either side to increase or decrease either sides' leverage. Well, liberating Kherson City, even if it's complete liberation may still be weeks away, is a a very big strategic win on multiple levels. The requirement to clear the city of any Russian misdirection and fakes is going to take a while to secure then defend the city from what analysts think will be the typical Russian tactic to bombard cities they want to control making life there impossible. The Ukrainians have military momentum and leverage. Hone it.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• cartoon-111122-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Arizona race called for Kelly by several outlets after a big drop of 75,000 votes

Comment

• In case you were wondering about the Michigan student vote. Good for them

Comment

• "UC Berkeley of the east" .......was the meme characterizing the University of Michigan, also a bastion of anti-war protests in the 60s led by prominent leftists and insurrectionists. Radicalism of that time has been replaced by extreme wokeism as demonstrated by campus leftist organizations rallying against any speakers the U might host harboring conservative viewpoints.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm not sure a vote against Tudor Dixon is a vote for extreme wokeism as much as a vote for better roads and even more importantly a vote against election denialism.
                          Last edited by froot loops; November 12, 2022, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Will Arizona manage to count another 15 votes today?

Comment

• Don't expect miracles from them Hanni.

Vote counting is a hard job.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Whatever. Trumper. Anti-Democracier. Insurrectionist. Semi-Fascist. You sicken me.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X