X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This dumb chud, who is also the dumbass that reportedly urged Trump to fight the National Archives, is not the person Republicans should be taking advice from.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Is it time to totally disavow debates. I know it's been the bees knees to slobber over who is debating and who will destroy who in debating. It's all bullshit. A guy who couldn't string together a complete sentence in that big debate wins. Also, candidates who shun debates still win.

Comment

• It's the Bunker Strategy...which only works for Dems as they get additional coverage from their buddies in the MSM...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It might have been that NY Post story or somewhere else but somebody spitballed that the debate actually helped stop Oz's momentum. People felt sorry for Fetterman. He seemed more genuine than big city Oz, the celebrity health nut.

Also one Republican voter said that when Trump dissed DeSantis and teased his big announcement, just days before the election, her heart sunk and felt that Oz would lose. Implied that Crazypants reminded the voters that this election was all about him and Oz was going to be his loyal servant.

Comment

• The biggest surprise of the Fetterman-Oz race is that it wasn't particularly close (Fett will win by 3 times the margin Biden did) and got called earlier than expected. Allegheny County in particular did a much much better job of getting the mail ballots counted fast.

Comment

• Batfarts. PA voters vote along party lines...all they saw was the "D". It came down to that along with Independents who by and large voted for the retard early on. It was a battle between a smug big city TV doc and a mumbling tard. The mumbling tard won.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Batfarts. PA voters vote along party lines...all they saw was the "D". It came down to that along with Independents who by and large voted for the retard early on. It was a battle between a smug big city TV doc and a mumbling tard. The mumbling tard won.
                    Isn't that what almost everyone does?

How many Ds did you vote for?
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Two...both local candidates. Voted for Adrian Smith for Congress as he was unopposed. Voted for two libertarian candidates as well. I vote for the best person...hopefully one who can utter a complete sentence.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's savage but I kinda hope he shuts down fracking and everyone lose their jobs and he let's a 3rd out of prison and the jobless also get their houses broke into and lousy Tv's stolen. Serves them right in PA.

Comment

• They get what they deserve. They also supported JoePa after they were Sanduskied...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tudor Dixon and the Michigan GOP finger-pointing and playing the blame game. Meanwhile Queen Gretchen smiles and lofts overheard her scepter, symbol of her majeste royale.

Michigan GOP, Tudor Dixon blame each other for midterm election loss (clickondetroit.com)

Comment

• dxlmazeca7z91.jpg

Comment

• BIDEN BOOM!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X