No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting sick of chicken anyway. Strangelove might think he is better than them but I would rather hang with the un vaxed Tyson workers. Time to raise your own yardbirds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I know people that are unvaccinated. Including some that live in "rural areas" as you say.

I get that sense that you get off on the notion of forcing people to take an experimental vax, or else lose their livelihoods.
      Exactly. Still not even a fully approved vax yet being required for certain access? For a virus with a 99.6% survival rate?

If that doesnt scare people...what will?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought the CFR of Covid was 1.8%? I haven’t been following it that closely, though. Jeff?

Last I heard, 99.5% of Covid deaths were unvaccinated people.

In my opinion, the Trump Vaccine has been very successful. It has reduced the risk of death or serious illness by over 90% in those who have received the vaccine.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Last I saw, it was 0.4%. But that includes all ages. If you are in the workforce, it's probably less than .1%. If you are vaccinated, even less.

Comment

• The CFR is not less than 1%. It's about 0.3% for someone in my age group (45-54). Perhaps at this particular point in time the CFR is under 1% -- I don't know. But, for the entire pandemic it is very much not.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Off Covid for a while. I hate that the Olympics allows the athletes of that nation of cheaters to compete under the “ROC” banner. What a silly punishment. Either ban them or don’t.

It would be like back when paying college players was illegal with the NCAA if we said, “Ohio State can’t have a team due to some cheating scandal, but the coaches and players can have a team. We just won’t call them “Buckeyes” or play the alma mater when they win.”
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Also, and unrelated, I wish I could like my own posts because I am fucking brilliant. My wisdom shines across this intellectually barren land like something, you know, kinda, uh, bright.

Comment

• I am sort of a Diogenes of Podunk; shining my lantern and looking for someone who isn’t moron.

Speaking of Diogenes, if you’re not up on him. He is one of my favorite characters from ancient Greece.

This two minute read (12 minutes for Wiz and DSL) is worthwhile:

Comment

• This is the shit that happens when AA is in the country.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

the strategy is to claim religious exemption, get a lawyer and wait for them to fire them for not getting the vax. Then comes the class action lawsuits. cant wait to see it.
                      The strategy is to say that you are vaccinated and then tell your employer that they do not have permission to examine your medical records. I think that's a lot more solid legal case than the religious exemption.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        I am sort of a Diogenes of Podunk; shining my lantern and looking for someone who isn’t moron.

Speaking of Diogenes, if you’re not up on him. He is one of my favorite characters from ancient Greece.

This two minute read (12 minutes for Wiz and DSL) is worthwhile:

https://penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout.../diogenes.html
                        I just read it. That's a half hour I'll never get back...bastard.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

The strategy is to say that you are vaccinated and then tell your employer that they do not have permission to examine your medical records. I think that's a lot more solid legal case than the religious exemption.
                          I believe that most employment law has held that employers can request proof of vaccinations. I know in most hospitals staff have to show proof of MMR, TDAP, HepB, ect, vaccines as a condition of employment.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              This is the shit that happens when AA is in the country.
                              I will be heading to Scotland soon.

Nemo me inpune lacessit

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

well, whatever it takes. I would love to see what SCOTUS has to say on the subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X