No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like California...you'll love Gavin for POTUS...he'll turn the USA into that god forsaken place...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just in time for Christmas for my Prog buddies...THE_WIZARD_ has created his very own NFT...I'm only charging $9.99...
      Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm 1/8 Moroccan. So I'm sure I can finangle 100,000 front the government. Bring it on. I need some Gucci and Prada goods to complete my look.

Comment

• I have English heritage and you American assholes revolted against King George. I want some money right fucking now.

Comment

• I want reparations from Germans for invading Poland.

Comment

• I want all of you to STFU.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gavin Newsom has as much chance at winning the presidency as Hannibal does. There have been reparations talk as long as I can remember, getting worked up about it is silly.

Sitting around cataloging your grievances is foolish. It just makes you extremely mad online. The United States is a great place to live. It is a work in progress and it gets better every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  If you like California...you'll love Gavin for POTUS...he'll turn the USA into that god forsaken place...
                  It's the economic engine of the United States and Newsom has as much chance as you to be president.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Gavin Newsome is planning on running for President. If he does, he would have a good chance of getting the nomination. Using history as a guide, he would no doubt take every aspect of his agenda nationwide.

Do you agree with your fellow Democrats that White people owe Black people hundreds of thousands of dollars of reparations?

Oh, thanks for your concerns about my time. But finding the increasingly ridiculous shit that you guys are constantly doing to make America a proggresively worse place to live takes but a few minutes, tops.
                    There has to be a critical mass of Prog Stupidity where anybody with a drop of common sense states "Okay, that's enough from you idiots. Now go away and let the adults handle it from here."

Their combined efforts including (but not limited to) Green New Deals, BLM,, identity Alphabet soup, Covid hysteria and Student Loan Forgiveness came pretty damn close and they should have gotten whacked for it. But, well, Trump..

Reparations are quite possibly the dumbest idea of the lot. Even Trump can't hide that one.

Comment

• Newsome has a very good chance of winning the nomination if he runs, and he has a very good chance of winning if he gets the nomination. The Democrat bench doesn't have a lot of promising candidates. He's definitely exploring it.

There have been reparations talk as long as I can remember, getting worked up about it is silly.
                      It is now being talked about in an official capacity and endorsed by prominent politicians like Gavin Newsome, who specifically commissioned a body to investigate it. Lots of kook extremist stuff gets talked about for a long time before it gets implemented. Reparations is on the same schedule as trans kids. With changing demographics, it's only a matter of time before its politically viable. When the demographic paying for the reparations is finally a minority, it will become a reality.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; December 16, 2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

There has to be a critical mass of Prog Stupidity where anybody with a drop of common sense states "Okay, that's enough from you idiots. Now go away and let the adults handle it from here.".
                        We have long passed multiple points where you would have previously expected the backlash and the "no more" point to finally come. I'm now convinced that the "no more" point doesn't exist. The Left might go too far too fast, but over time, they can always brainwash enough people and engineer enough consensus to get just about anything done. That's why you need for there to be an opposition party with principles and courage.

Comment

• "Independent thinkers" all seem to magically land on the same conservative talking points.

Comment

• Also I see the Trump NFT's are reportedly sold out so there's going to be a lot of sad little kids in MAGA households this Christmas

Comment

• Progs are up in arms about Musk banning idiots who put himself and his family in potential harms way (but yet again...the progs didn't care about the threats to a SCOTUS)...yet applauded when people were banned for....ahem...posting a message saying that a biological man cannot get pregnant...

Oh the horror....
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Also I see the Trump NFT's are reportedly sold out so there's going to be a lot of sad little kids in MAGA households this Christmas
                                Don't worry DSL...I'll sell you mine...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X