No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen polls of just Florida Republicans that had DeSantis with a big lead over President CrazyPants but that might be the first national poll I've seen showing the same thing.

Comment

• BTW, there was an official press conference on the fusion breakthrough this morning. Director of the Lawrence National Lab thinks the first fusion power plant is possible within a few decades.

US announces fusion energy success ‘that could revolutionize the world’ – live (theguardian.com)

Comment

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did someone say Fusion? Pffffft been around since 1985...
          Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hahaha incredible conspiracy fuel here

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              I'm not sure what was expected, but 7.1% ain't good especially when it's year-over last November, which was really high. Hopefully it's on its way down for real and for good.
              The CPI is slightly lower this month than it was last month, so that's good. Annualized inflation since June is 1.7%.
              Last edited by Hannibal; December 13, 2022, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

The CPI is slightly lower this month than it was last month, so that's good. Annualized inflation since June is 1.7%.
                Even better. What's not likely to change much is the cost of your grocery basket or a dinner out. Even though previously blamed supply bottlenecks are easing, food is still relatively expensive compared to this time in 2021.

Housing prices are declining and economist like this but there are still a lot of potential buyers frozen out of the market by hihg mortgage interests rates.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• There are still lots of shortages of random stuff whenever I go to the grocery store. In the past year I have seen more empty shelves at the story than al of my other grocery trips in my life combined.

Comment

• Beef & chicken prices will probably remain higher than other commodities for a while. Chickens because of the avian flu that caused millions of birds to be destroyed. Beef because drought in the west caused ranchers to cull their herds (not enough grass to feed them all) -- in the immediate future there will be more beef than usual but sometime next year or into 2024 it should be more expensive and more scarce.

Comment

• Transportation cost are a big contributor to the cost of food.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Beef & chicken prices will probably remain higher than other commodities for a while. Chickens because of the avian flu that caused millions of birds to be destroyed. Beef because drought in the west caused ranchers to cull their herds (not enough grass to feed them all) -- in the immediate future there will be more beef than usual but sometime next year or into 2024 it should be more expensive and more scarce.
                        I'm sure that the mysterious rash of food processing plants won't help.

Comment

• This link below was in my BBC news feed this morning. It depicts the degree and amount of terrorization - and that is what Putin's war is about at this point - amazes me. That Ukraine has for now, kept the Russian Army from achieving Putin's objectives, which were an over-reach to begin with. It is unlikely that Putin's maximalist approach - bringing all of Ukraine under Russia's full control - will ever be achieved. There is just too much evidence that the Ukrainians will persevere, Russia's economy will eventually crater, creating circumstances where it will be unable to continue to support the billions in GDP Putin is diverting from other peace time program's to his war.

A month or so ago, I didn't think a time would come when Putin has to face the reality that he is materially unable to continue his expansionist goals within the former soviet states where his current focus is on grabbing Ukraine.Here's the coming reality for Putin:
                          • As Russian stocks of armaments dwindle compromising Russia's ability to defend itself, Iran and NK have become Putin's primary weapons suppliers.
                          • It's no secret that the Iranian government has domestic problems on it's hands that are only going to grow, threatening the regime.
                          • Un is going to have to deal with increasing costs of having his factories produce arms while his own stocks of war fighting materials become compromised threatening NK's ability to credibly saber-rattle.
                          • The west's alliance in support of Ukraine against Russia seems to be holding up wrt the collective willingness to provide military and economic aid to Ukraine. A recent plus-up in money for Ukraine is a sign of that solidarity.
                          • Even among supposedly neutral countries who never got aboard with officially condemning Russia, especially African nations, that's changing. That tide is turning against Putin.
                          • And then there is an increasingly informed and aggravated Russian citizenry, this despite Putin's draconian efforts to distort the reality of his failing special military operation. Due to declining standards of living for most Russian citizens, domestic problems and antiwar protests whose scope cannot be brutally suppressed are just months around the corner.
                          https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63951794

Comment

• I posted a 20 minute clip of the 2020 election audit by the GOP with mismatched signatures on 20,000 of the 100000 votes.

well know that 60 plus printers went down election morning 1/3 of the voting machines in maricopa.

lakes lawsuit spells out that almost 300,000 votes from maricopa somehow or another dont have any chain of custody just magically appeared

state treasurey a republican is the only one to win by almost 300,000 where nobody knew her name but 300k repubs flipped or 300K dems voted dem except for her

read lakes lawsuit witness whistelblowers sworn testimony

it wont go anywhere but now there's a blueprint for how they do it. Seven days to count, 300K no chain of custody,

pretty good chance that 200,000 people in this state the last 2 cycles voted and don't even know they did

with the chain of epic media failures the left has propagated over the last 4 years one lie after another

what makes you think in order to sop trum and conservatives they wouldnt harvest non voters too.

russiaagate/fisa watrrants/laptopsmollett/epstein/paulpelosi/50 intelligent officers/fbi agents on 1/6/ twitter censorship/ and on and on and on

but trust the elections nothing to see here

Comment

• If Qanon the Destroyer could assume human form and then barf all over this forum, it would look identical to the above.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

read lakes lawsuit witness whistelblowers sworn testimony
                                You mean the lawsuit that got thrown out of court for being a joke and got her lawyers sanctioned? Including liar-for-hire and possible pedophile Alan Dershowitz, I might add. Apparently Kari doesn't mind using Epstein lawyers to help her

Kari Lake’s Counsel Sanctioned for False Claims in Election Suit (bloomberglaw.com)

Fresh Off Sanctions Order, Kari Lake's Lawyers File Yet Another Wacko Election Challenge - Above the LawAbove the Law​​

Comment

Working...
                                X