Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 319695126_661079069090195_5535775248954540741_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s640x640&_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=ijZcHvqXW50AX95M-J1&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfCIySBaV0K-AmqAk-eLTWK8TYO1ngmHRfmbm3W5HapvLQ&oe=639EF344.

... that face is familiar ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• well judge allowed the lake team to review those 298000 ballots and set a trial/hearing date for Dec21-dec 22

testimony from runbeck employees and chain of custody are also part of the lawsuit

judge setting date for next week means he at least is taking this seriously

smacked down hobbs in court by allowing those ballots to be reviewed by the lake team

Comment

• Congrats to Governor-elect Lake. Sounds like a slam dunk.

Wait, didn't she already declare those 298,000 votes fraud and invalid? Why's she need to examine them?

Comment

• Anyone got guesses on what this could be?

Comment

• Hopefully he’s going to run as an independent. Ha!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I could see him doing it...another Ross Perot...out to fuck the R's up...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hope so

Comment

• Not even RD could overcome that. DJT is going to pull minimum 1/3 of the R/I vote...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That would be major but I've got suspicions it's something much more stupid.

Comment

• ...and if DSL knows one thing...it's stupid...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          That would be major but I've got suspicions it's something much more stupid.
                          It will definitely be stupid.

Comment

• Fj1ofv7WAAEWn4m?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              well judge allowed the lake team to review those 298000 ballots and set a trial/hearing date for Dec21-dec 22

testimony from runbeck employees and chain of custody are also part of the lawsuit

judge setting date for next week means he at least is taking this seriously

smacked down hobbs in court by allowing those ballots to be reviewed by the lake team
                              why not

the judge said ok

they could have got a better fake family picture for thoses conspiracy theorists

In other news ronny d going after big pharma for covid vaccine issues

so big pharma admits it doesnt curb the spread just lessens the symptoms

no real double blind studies that show any benefit vs risk studies but i imagine there coming

if for anything else since trump introduced and encouraged vaccine and desantos continues his schtick and publicizes the vaccines failures and potential ddangers--would be a strong point to highlight if they run against each other

Comment

• You have reached your two batshit crazy posts limit for the day.

Please refrain from posting any other batshit crazy content.

Thank you

And...

68183e6fdf34cfb58a0af0d38d27a863.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X