No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundamentally we’re talking about delegitimization. That’s it. As you fully acknowledge, no one is seriously saying anything had a chance to succeed. And on that front I see no difference between the parties. Again, if you wanna go tit for tat, I’ll go Dolly on your ass!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I’ll also note that while the 2020 riots are of a different nature, they were spurred by the Big Lie that cops are hunting down AAs and other outright lies. I think it’s a little more comparable than you’re comfortable admitting.

Comment

• Ben Garrison's a big favorite with our MAGA crowd here. Here's his initial take on Jan. 6. There's no indication he had anything but complete approval for what the rioters did. It was a wake-up call to the SWAMP (Cocaine Mitch and Pence included)

FIboEJVWYAYClGS?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Over time though he realized that the MAGA rioter idiots were actually harmful to the cause so he changed course and adopted the "uh uh actually they wuz framed by the FBI" defense. In this the rioters become weakling dupes, tricked into their actions by the Deep State, rather than the heroic patriots of the earlier cartoon.

FIboGLeXwAILeLf?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• You asked for more DSL meme action. YOU GOT IT! I might not stop till AA comes back!

FIYA3oOX0AUVx3t?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Less DSL. Less CGVT. More Wiz.

That is all.

STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• First one has merit. 2nd one is rendered moot by AOC and Swalwell vacationing maskless in Florida whilst decrying DeSantis’ policies.

Kaine had no choice. If he did, I’m sure he would have chosen having cocktails in Florida with AOC.
              Last edited by Mike; January 6, 2022, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Darn you, Donald Trump, you leave Heidi the hell alone. You want to pick a fight, FIGHT ME!

TWO WEEKS LATER:

57f6bce157540c8c728b4693?width=600&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

Comment

• 271504771_230921735870619_6036449561099275272_n.jpg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, never understood that. I mean, I’m not getting in a foxhole with that asshole, but at least he’s not a Marxist.

Comment

• 271442764_4846533192104465_952264550237374817_n.jpg
                      ​​​​​​Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, former President Trump’s designated January 6 stool pigeon, Big Lie Spreader/Insurrection Inciter, is now struggling to get a U.S. Senate endorsement from his Mar-a-Lago man crush. Apparently, Trump has soured on Brooks and is now smitten with Katie Britt.
                      If that’s the case, Mo has already served his special purpose for the Trumpster. That’s a win, right? At least Brooks can add “Coup Klutz Clown’ to his business card. He’s right handy at stuff that doesn’t bring anything of value to Alabama.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Yeah, never understood that. I mean, I’m not getting in a foxhole with that asshole, but at least he’s not a Marxist.
                        I was thinking about it again because he got absolutely humiliated on Tucker tonight. I mean he was groveling, simpering, and pleading for forgiveness from Tucker & his audience for having the audacity to call the Jan. 6 protesters "terrorists". Tucker called him a liar to his face and he just sat there, sweating and chuckling and looking miserable.

I am really looking forward to the day when Tucker falls from grace, btw. One of the great grifters of our age to convince a brainless audience of millions that Tucker Swenson Carlson, who was born into great wealth, attended naught but private schools, has lived in the Beltway most of his adult life, and who wore a bowtie every day until he turned 45, is actually a populist, lunch bucket, man of the people.

I thought the exposure of his texts thanking HUNTER FUCKING BIDEN for writing a recommendation for his useless spawn might chisel away at his false persona of a man who does not consort with liberals....but apparently not.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          271442764_4846533192104465_952264550237374817_n.jpg
                          ​​​​​​Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, former President Trump’s designated January 6 stool pigeon, Big Lie Spreader/Insurrection Inciter, is now struggling to get a U.S. Senate endorsement from his Mar-a-Lago man crush. Apparently, Trump has soured on Brooks and is now smitten with Katie Britt.
                          If that’s the case, Mo has already served his special purpose for the Trumpster. That’s a win, right? At least Brooks can add “Coup Klutz Clown’ to his business card. He’s right handy at stuff that doesn’t bring anything of value to Alabama.
                          He eventually discards everyone. They all think they will be different and they are ALL wrong. He expects complete loyalty and never returns the same.

But that said, I will happily welcome Britt over Brooks.

Comment

• ...the lunatic fringe has arrived...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kamala Harris June 2020 regarding the MSP riots...

“Everyone beware. They're not gonna stop before election day in November, and they're not gonna stop after election day ... They’re not gonna let up, and they should not.”

Kamala Harris January 6 2022

"You see, the strength of democracy is the rule of law."

Ohhhh...is it now?
                              ​​​​​​​
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Rs in the Senate are willing to pass the Electoral College Act to reform the EC to make clear that the VP doesn't have any authority to reject anything. Basically, the ECA makes it clear that the States pick who the States pick and that's it. That would seem to address a lot of concerns. But, now that the Rs have called the Ds on it, the Ds are back-pedaling and won't pass it because, to quote the VP, "it's not a solution to the problem at hand."

The problem at hand, of course, is JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!!!!! The problem at hand is that a state like Georgia is giving votes NINETEEN early voting days and that, my friends, is WHITE SUPREMACY!!!! That's the problem at hand.

Now, I wish I could say that's just a parody of the Ds Big Lie party line, but it's pretty close to verbatim. Indeed, Harris specifically says that:problem at hand is:

we need federal laws that guarantee the freedom and right of every American to have access to the ballot to be able to vote
                                Usually when there is a problem there is an actual problem. Like, you know, there's actual facts to establish the problem. But, those really don't matter for the Ds and their Big Lie on race.
                                Last edited by iam416; January 7, 2022, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X