Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    That's the optimal outcome but the main thing is that Kyle stays out of prison.
    That's the minimum but it's not enough. If the Left gets to cauterize this then they have still won.

Comment

• Kyle = Terrorist
      BLM/Antifa = Mostly Peaceful
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

That's the minimum but it's not enough. If the Left gets to cauterize this then they have still won.
        Assuming Kyle is not convicted - whether by jury verdict or mistrial - I think there will be a huge backlash toward not just the DA but the whole woke Left nonsense. This is a tipping point moment, IMO. People are quickly reaching their limit with this bullshit in large and increasing numbers.

Comment

Assuming Kyle is not convicted - whether by jury verdict or mistrial - I think there will be a huge backlash toward not just the DA but the whole woke Left nonsense. This is a tipping point moment, IMO. People are quickly reaching their limit with this bullshit in large and increasing numbers.
          I want to believe this but I thought that would have come a long time ago. I guess we'll see.

Comment

I hope you are right, Mike, but I have talked to people this week who barely have a clue about any of this. And what they do know is all bullshit.

Sadly, my wife is one of these. She is so depressed about what our country has turned into she has tuned it out.

Comment

• Converging factors. Look how quickly things changed politically in Virginia based largely on a single school board in a deeply blue county. Biden's approval went from the normal range to the shitter in a matter of a few months beginning with the Afghanistan debacle. Dominoes are about to fall.

Comment

• I'm afraid that we're more likely to see an ignition switch before we see a tipping point.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

I hope you are right, Mike, but I have talked to people this week who barely have a clue about any of this. And what they do know is all bullshit.

Sadly, my wife is one of these. She is so depressed about what our country has turned into she has tuned it out.
                  Only a small uptick of a few percent more people getting involved and speaking out about the leftist bullshit will make a huge difference. Especially if it turns out at the polls. I'd love to see Rittenhouse (contingent on walking, of course) sue the fuck out of several media outlets. Let all that shit play out in public as well. This case has more eyeballs than you may think. LeBron James was tweeting about it yesterday.

Comment

• I think they might have called their final witness. Probably have closing arguments tomorrow and send it to the jury.

Comment

• People will turn against leftism...until the right pushes it too far themselves and things swing back. It's a form of mission creep.

For instance, the Spotsylvania (VA) School Board voted unanimously to remove all books with "sexually explicit" content from the school libraries. Several members of the Board said they'd like to see the books burned. When a librarian begged the Board to give them time to vet the collections, one board member thundered that there's no time for that. Remove the books NOW!

So what's sexually explicit mean? I imagine it's a lot like Potter Stewart's definition of obscenity. You can make an argument that Catcher in the Rye is pure filth. Historically it's one of the most banned books in the country. It's also considered a classic.

The Spotsylvania County School Board has directed staff to begin removing books that contain “sexually explicit” material from library shelves and report on the number of books that have been

Comment

Only a small uptick of a few percent more people getting involved and speaking out about the leftist bullshit will make a huge difference. Especially if it turns out at the polls. I'd love to see Rittenhouse (contingent on walking, of course) sue the fuck out of several media outlets. Let all that shit play out in public as well. This case has more eyeballs than you may think. LeBron James was tweeting about it yesterday.
                        Yeah, I saw where he was making fun of Kyle for breaking down on the stand.

LaBron a total POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          People will turn against leftism...until the right pushes it too far themselves and things swing back. It's a form of mission creep.
                          Let me know when that happens. The Right hasn't even begun to push.

Meanwhile, the Navy just named a ship after Harvey Milk. Yes, that Harvey Milk -- a homosexual predator who had relationships with drug-addicted underage boys, at least one of whom committed suicide.

He has a war ship named after him now.

Honk honk.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; November 11, 2021, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone give a fuck what Queen James says or thinks? He's a brain dead douchebag.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I like Tom's ignition switch analogy. Slow to start. What's needed is the MSM to latch on to the true narrative in the Rittenhouse trial. That would be a hero was put on trial while Kenosha government officials who failed to do what they were sworn to do skate. Was it a conspiracy to do exactly that to deflect criticism that may have been mounting among Kenosha locals?

Light that story on fire and while were at it, lets have the Justice Department investigate officials in Chicago, Portland, Minneapolis for failing to enforce the laws, protect property, keep the peace in those cities and prevent the hysterical notion of de-funding the police from turning into a serious threat to civil order.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well shit. They’re gonna do closing arguments Monday. Judge wanted to go to jury tomorrow but both attorneys argued for Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X