Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Breaking News: Out of an abundance of confidence, the prosecution is asking the court to allow the jury to consider lesser charges in Wisconsin v. Rittenhouse.

Stay tuned for further details.
    If I were the defense, I'd vigorously object to this. If they charged him with 1st degree, and failed to meet their burden of proof, he should be able to walk. No consolation prizes or participation trophies here.

If they thought the could prove manslaughter, that's what they should have charged him with. No do-overs.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hey Wiz: I think Michigan's Attorney General Dana (Nessie) Nessel took our "bloody mary" suggestion a bit too far. Seems the honorable attorney general was drunk on her ass while attending the recent Michigan v MSU game. She blames it on drinking too many bloody mary's before the game.

Ms. Nessie had to be placed in a wheelchair, and taken to her vehicle where her "wife" took her home. At least she didn't try to drive.

What a lovely way to set an example for the citizens of Michigan. She's the top law enforcement officer in Michigan!!!

67163274-b09a-41a7-a61c-4851f481e68c-Dana_Nessel_Weiser.png?width=660&height=561&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg

Nessie is on the right. You can tell she's about 3 sheets to the wind before the game.

And, of course, Gretch was there too. She never misses a good party opportunity.

The unknown guy in the middle is saying, "I heard they were giving out free bloody mary's" ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The real outage is that they are not wearing masks.

Comment

• Trump isn't happy with DeSantis because he hasn't publicly abased himself and sworn off running in 2024 if Trump runs

Comment

• Actual CNN "News" Story....Judge in Ritthenhouse case makes inappropriate Asian joke: https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/11/us/ke...food-comments/

This, I repeat, isn't an opinion piece. It's "hard" news. That's CNN. It's comical that anyone pretends otherwise. COMICAL.

"I hope the Asian food we ordered isn't on one of them boats in Long Beach harbor" -- RACIST! Literally, that's the CNN story.That's the Media coming to grips with the fact that the facts in the Rittenhouse case are totally going to fuck their narrative and that they to tar the trial as unfair because, well, the judge is a racist.

THAT. IS. THE. MEDIA. Full fucking stop.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lol. Media were already trying to impugn the judge saying he is in the bag for Rittenhouse because he wouldn’t let the DA attack Kyle for exercising his right to remain silent.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The judge would not let the DA bring up Kyle’s alleged association with some Proud Boys members because that supposed affiliation had nothing to do with what he did that night, but they fail to note that the judge also wouldn’t allow the defense to bring up the criminal records of the three he shot for the same reasoning.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Asian food joke is beyond the pale, though. How can any reasonable person get racism out of that comment?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    The Asian food joke is beyond the pale, though. How can any reasonable person get racism out of that comment?
                    I could easily see this being idiotic twitter fodder or some sort of Joy Reid bullshit. But, man -- it's fucking CNN. And it's a NEWS story.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      The judge would not let the DA bring up Kyle’s alleged association with some Proud Boys members because that supposed affiliation had nothing to do with what he did that night, but they fail to note that the judge also wouldn’t allow the defense to bring up the criminal records of the three he shot for the same reasoning.
                      Yeah if you want to bring extra context into the picture Kyle wins that contest all day long.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I could easily see this being idiotic twitter fodder or some sort of Joy Reid bullshit. But, man -- it's fucking CNN. And it's a NEWS story.
                        The media doesn’t really let facts, reason, or logic get in the way of a good story that supports their narrative.

Comment

• I swear this man has divine talent and cognition.

"Pepple who worry about the price of gasoline versus people who worry that gasoline is still legal. Who is more useful to the United States"?

Comment

• The food joke thing made my Apple News feed last night in the form of a USA Today article. They also had the quote from the Asian SJW guy. JFC, it can incite violence against Asians.... Remind me again, who commits 90% of the violence against Asians? There's an updated version this morning with a quote from a Stanford Law Professor calling the judge a bigot. Then the article goes on to criticize the judge for recognizing veterans on Veterans Day, wearing a tie emblazoned with American flags, and having God Bless the USA as his ringtone. Clearly those are negative traits that indicate he cannot run a fair trial.

Anyway, as soon as the trial went south for the prosecution, it's been a full assault on the judge. Fortunately, any possible appeal will be considered by actual judges who presumably know about basic constitutional rights. Personally, I love the fact that as soon as you are born in this country, there is a whole list of really cool shit that you are entitled to. It is known as the Bill of Rights.

Comment

• I saw that bit last night. Tucker has really found his touch. No wonder he's on top of the ratings.

Comment

• Cori Bush is such fucking trash. I'm not sure there's any difference between her and nutjob Marjorie Greene in terms of spewing sheer fucking bonkers nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                                X