Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
    What's needed is the MSM to latch on to the true narrative in the Rittenhouse trial.
    What's needed is for gravity to push up instead of pull down.

That's how I read that sentence. The people that you are talking about know exactly what they are doing. They are soulless, terrible, evil people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Yeah, I saw where he was making fun of Kyle for breaking down on the stand.

LaBron a total POS.
      TBF he was accusing him of fake crying and he might be right. I have seen a few pundits talk about what a great witness he was. That speaks to being well coached IMHO. Maybe the crying was coached too.

Edit: This is what real crying looks like 🤣

gaige-grosskreutz.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1.jpg
      Last edited by Hannibal; November 11, 2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• 17 year old with an Oscar worthy performance.

Rrrrright.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One thing is clear...he is anti-caucasion...he hates white people...he was shooting at honkeys...the libs should love him...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

What's needed is for gravity to push up instead of pull down.

That's how I read that sentence. The people that you are talking about know exactly what they are doing. They are soulless, terrible, evil people.
            1tQV0pwQ.jpg

Comment

• "He hates cans! He's shooting the cans!"

Navin R. Johnson
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

TBF he was accusing him of fake crying and he might be right. I have seen a few pundits talk about what a great witness he was. That speaks to being well coached IMHO. Maybe the crying was coached too.

nah man, the kid clearly has PTSD and that is what you would expect to happen to a young man recounting being forced to choose to take a life or die.

Comment

• I'm not a therapist so I'm not qualified to comment, TBH.

Edit: But since people react to trauma in different ways, I'm not sure if you can tell if crying is fake or not from a short clip. There are all kinds of body language/analysis videos on youtube that purport to do this, but I'm not sure how valid their science is.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; November 11, 2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Then STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

My take from watching the entire testimony straight through from the beginning until the break for Rittenhouse to compose himself is that there is no way in hell that was fake. I think Kapture is right on the money with his take. That moment came back and hit him like a ton of bricks. He was obviously well coached by his attorneys and his answers to their questions were very spot on and matter of fact. I didn't see all of Binger's cross but I could tell it was starting to tilt in his favor before I checked out. Didn't hear about any bombshell today so I'm assuming Rittenhouse escaped relatively unscathed... AGAIN.

I saw photos of Grossgreutz crying on the stand, too. I assumed that was because he realized his $10,000,000 lawsuit against the city had just been vaporized like his bicep.

Comment

• Grosskreutz needs to go to prison for both attempted murder and perjury.

135accb2ff859244.png

Comment

• I saw that testimony earlier today and I've gotta say... that officer might be my favorite witness of the whole trial.

Edit: To clear up that guy's tweet, there were no unfired .223 rounds at the scene. Binger asked on cross whether the ejected round from clearing a jam would be fired or unfired and the officer responded that it could be either.

But all you have to do is look at the video. There's a perfect unobstructed view of his encounter with Grosskreutz and Rittenhouse clearly does not recharge his weapon. I'm guessing he kept that fucker clean and ready to rock and roll, if needed.
                          Last edited by Mike; November 11, 2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• L.O.L. at CNN equating itself with veterans. Just when you think they couldn't stretch the truth any further, they actually do it.

and

LeBron James, like Michael Jordan, once again proves that although one may be a great player, it does not equate into being a great person.

and

I read earlier where the head of the NY branch of BLM has already threatened more violence in NYC if the new mayor followed thru with is pledge to restore law and order to NYC. Lawlessness and violence is all they know.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              L.O.L. at CNN equating itself with veterans. Just when you think they couldn't stretch the truth any further, they actually do it.

and

LeBron James, like Michael Jordan, once again proves that although one may be a great player, it does not equate into being a great person.

and

I read earlier where the head of the NY branch of BLM has already threatened more violence in NYC if the new mayor followed thru with is pledge to restore law and order to NYC. Lawlessness and violence is all they know.
                              The CNN thing IS legitimately funny

But in case anyone thinks it was published today, it was not. It's from three years ago, was written by a Notre Dame prof, and was published in the summer, not on Veterans Day for god's sake.

CNN has been mocked widely for publishing an opinion piece calling for Americans to thank the media the way members of the military are acknowledged because they are both “protecting our freedoms” and “the stakes have never been higher.”

Comment

• Whenever they did it, it was stupid.

I still have problems identifying myself as a veteran, even though I served 4 years. I never had people shooting at me like the real veterans did. Those guys deserve a lot more credit than I do.

And for any 'news' outlet to equate itself with those people is total nonsense. It reveals what fools they truly are.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X