No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No it’s not.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AA must have had some of that crappy white chicken sauce for lunch...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just listening to Joplin (No, not the town in Missouri) sing Bobby McGee.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, I wish you were busted flat in Baton Rouge.

And let's be honest, Roger Miller's version > Joplin's raspy nonsense.

Comment

• Joplin sucks.

Comment

• No, I dig Joplin. Those rough vocals go with Kristofferson’s lyrics perfectly.

And the line, “freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose” makes perfect sense. Often, in life, your actions and words are constrained by what you have to lose by speaking honestly or acting on some desire or want - and with that constraint your freedom is seemingly limited (although, in that case you are really your own jailor).

Comment

• There is no worse way to start a Friday morning than with an explanation of the obvious from Alabam"Alum" -- I guess the upside is that he's presumably clothed and definitely not on my front lawn. And he's The Wizard, though I'm not sure Wiz can explain anything.

So, could be slightly worse....but still...

Comment

• I resemble that wise ass remark
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      There is no worse way to start a Friday morning than with an explanation of the obvious from Alabam"Alum" -- I guess the upside is that he's presumably clothed and definitely not on my front lawn. And he's The Wizard, though I'm not sure Wiz can explain anything.

So, could be slightly worse....but still...
                      Yes, but you asked for it, literally, by the offhand ”No it’s not.”

Comment

• STFU. Both of you vermin.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m in Gatlinburg. Have been for the week. Weather is just beautiful. Hiked 11 trails so far. The one yesterday kicked my ass. Think I wrenched my tricky L4-L5 issues which has altered my gait and brought about a nasty case of sciatica.

Getting old is a bitch, but I guess it’s better than the alternative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

How the fuck can you not be sick of Halo yet?
                            I used to compete. I was out but 5 drew me back in.

Comment

• This is looking like a Skelaxin, Ibuprofen, and Glenfiddich morning (aka, the breakfast of old Scottish champions!).

Comment

• AA...has anyone ever told you...that you have a face like a well skelped erse?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X