No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The day after he testified, Gaige the one-bicep Communist was also on TV spouting his bullshit lies again. Talk about being a pathological liar. Getting humiliated on the stand didn't teach him his lesson. I hope that piece of shit is the first guy that Kyle goes after on his defamation revenge spree.
    Last edited by Hannibal; November 15, 2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• I'm guessing Mr. Grosskruetz doesn't have the pockets you want to go after.

But a major network TV show host? Yep The network he works for? Yep.

Comment

• I'm sure that he doesn't have deep pockets, but take his beer and pot money for the rest of his life.

Comment

• I'm also not counting out the possibility that he gets convicted of something. Even though the evidence is overwhelmingly in his favor, I still worry about the "well, two people were killed, we gotta convict him of something" mentality. Don't spike the football at the 5 yard line.

Comment

• Yes there is definitely still that possibility. We don't know a lot about the jury selection.

Comment

• I'll say this for rittenhouse

For falling on his ass with one kicking him in the head another skateboarding his head

as he is rolling and firing he does a helluva job at nailing who he's firing at

granted its point blank range but again facing what he was facing he does a helluva job exterminating the vermin he exterminated

Comment

• Hmmm. I just saw the prosecution video of the Rosenbaum shooting. I had only seen the overhead infrared footage before. This one is much less cut and dry for Rittenhouse. The whole case has always revolved around the circumstances of the first shooting as the other two are not even debatable, IMO. This actually could be a coin flip.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  I'll say this for rittenhouse

For falling on his ass with one kicking him in the head another skateboarding his head

as he is rolling and firing he does a helluva job at nailing who he's firing at

granted its point blank range but again facing what he was facing he does a helluva job exterminating the vermin he exterminated
                  He showed an insane amount of weapon control and composure in the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Hmmm. I just saw the prosecution video of the Rosenbaum shooting. I had only seen the overhead infrared footage before. This one is much less cut and dry for Rittenhouse. The whole case has always revolved around the circumstances of the first shooting as the other two are not even debatable, IMO. This actually could be a coin flip.
                    The videos that were out almost right after the shooting show definitively that Rosenbaum was the aggressor. There is not a single video that doesn't show that Rittenhouse tried to avoid a fight and was firing either in defense of his life or a very reasonable expectation that his life was in danger. He didn't even fire the first shots of the night.

Comment

• All true. It's just debatable whether he grabbed the gun barrel before Kyle smoked him. I'd still vote to acquit but it's by far the prosecution's best evidence. Perhaps their only evidence...

Man, Binger is a condescending prick. He needs to lose in the worst way.

Comment

All true. It's just debatable whether he grabbed the gun barrel before Kyle smoked him. I'd still vote to acquit but it's by far the prosecution's best evidence. Perhaps their only evidence...
                        The video doesn't show that he's grabbing the gun barrel. But it does show that he is being the aggressor and reaching for it, which is backed up by a witness. Somebody doesn't have to physically grab your gun for you to be in danger.

This is a hugely metric moment. If the jury returns a quick acquittal, that would be a major White Pill.

Comment

• That's exactly why my BPONE is kicking in.

Comment

• Prosecution is done. 20 minute break coming up before defense goes. They better take a flamethrower to this bullshit prosecution and I think they will. If Richards uses his full time, he should wrap up about 6:00 or so. Then, as I understand it, Binger gets a last shot to rebut defense arguments.

Is that usually how it works? That the prosecution gets to go first AND last?
                            Last edited by Mike; November 15, 2021, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Binger is an asshole, but I think his closing was good. You just never know how a jury will act. If I were a juror on this, I wouldn’t convict, but I would be willing to bet that Binger scored points with some. Hopefully the defense is on point.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That's exactly why my BPONE is kicking in.
                                I'm with you. There's definitely a chance of a guilty verdict here.

Comment

Working...
                                X