Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I agree this will continue. And a staple you will start seeing at your local riots are going to be armed militia. Good people who care about their community are going to protect their own

Specifically in this case, the mayor, detective and prosecutor are all members of the same family. Part of me believes they went after Rittenhouse like they have to distract from the Mayor's criminal failure to protect his city. When you lock up an innocent kid for life to cover your own ass.
    Very interesting. I hadn’t heard of the family connection before.

Comment

• I will be in the courtroom for the duration of the political prosecution of Kyle Rittenhouse. Since the trial is streaming on millions of devices around the world, I won’t bore my readers with the same reporting that will be done by countless news agencies. The Kenosha News is putting out articles from the associated […]

The mayor’s (John Antaramian) cousin is the Kenosha City Attorney, Ed Antaramian (D). Lead Detective in the case, Benjamin Antaraminan is they mayor's nephew.

He also has State Reps, county judges and County Board Supervisors as family members.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        If that shocks them, imagine how surprised they are going to be when they find out that the first guy he shot was a literal child rapist, the second guy was fond of kidnapping and choking women, and the third guy was just sort of a general purpose loser/piece of shit.

Comment

• Scott Adams has turned out to be pretty based. Maybe a surprise after the Dilbert comics, but he was just making fun of unaccountable, stupid people who wield power. That's what he still does. The Democrats are the new pointy-haired bosses.

Edit: All of corporate America is the pointy haired boss now.

Last edited by Hannibal; November 11, 2021, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Ha, this is a little funny. Everyone can trade places on Larry Summers now

Republicans have been hailing him as the canary in the coal mine. The one economist who's been warning of inflation all year and willing to criticize the administration. Democrats have been equally dismissive of him.

Well he gave an interview this morning and did criticize Biden quite a bit. But he also said that he supports the infrastructure bill AND BBB and says he doesn't think either will contribute much to inflation. In part because there's a lot of taxes included in each as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

If that shocks them, imagine how surprised they are going to be when they find out that the first guy he shot was a literal child rapist, the second guy was fond of kidnapping and choking women, and the third guy was just sort of a general purpose loser/piece of shit.
              7GgBxvRi.jpg

Comment

• 1434026514d929ce.jpg

Comment

• Objection!

On what grounds?

The testimony is killing my case!

-Fletcher Reed
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Judge abruptly calls for lunch break after Binger gets out of line again. He cast aspersions on the defense witness because he retained a lawyer. His reasoning was that it goes to bias and credibility.

Enjoy your lunch Binger because your ass is about to get reamed again.

Comment

• Just mistrial with prejudice this thing and let's end this fucking charade...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Just mistrial with prejudice this thing and let's end this fucking charade...
                          That is probably the wise thing to do, since somebody was also caught videoing the jury, no doubt to ID them so that they can be threatened later.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Just mistrial with prejudice this thing and let's end this fucking charade...
                            Nah, let it all play out and have the jury issue an acquittal. This will leave Binger with no excuses for failure.

Comment

• That's the optimal outcome but the main thing is that Kyle stays out of prison.

Comment

• End this circus.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X