Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I deserved that
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Yeah, he was just excused. I am a bit surprised the defense didn’t follow-up to clear up some blatant prosecution misrepresentations.
      Watching it now. I am yelling at the defense to object. You don't put the kid on the stand and not protect him from blatant mischaracterizations of their clients own testimony and misrepresentations of the established facts of the case.

Comment

• An interesting political quiz. It labeled me an Establishment Liberal, matching about 13% of the population

Take our quiz to find out which one of our nine political typology groups is your best match.

"Roughly half of Establishment Liberals describe their political views as liberal. They hold liberal positions on nearly all issues and support an expanded role for government and a larger social safety net. They also hold liberal attitudes on issues of racial and ethnic equality. Establishment Liberals are more likely than any other group to say that compromise is how things get done in politics. About half say they are satisfied with the way things are going in the country today, and an overwhelming majority say they approve of the job Joe Biden is doing as president."

Comment

• lol

Comment

• FD3lbf7XoAkRXvv?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

GIF by Giphy QA

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              An interesting political quiz.....

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...ical-typology/ "

I fit in with 12% of the population. But mid sixties is "young"?

6. Ambivalent Right

Young and politically cross-pressured: Conservative on economics and issues of race and gender, less so on immigration, social issues

Ambivalent Right are a GOP-leaning group as a whole – 68% identify as or lean Republican – and they make up a substantial share of all Republicans and GOP leaners (18%). But this group also includes a significant number of Democrats: A quarter of Ambivalent Right either identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, and a similar share (25%) voted for Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election.
              Last edited by Obi-Jon; November 10, 2021, 07:27 PM.
              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• I am Ambivalent Right, as well.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wonder when snopes and all of the other “fact checker” sites will get around to debunking all of the lies told so far about Kyle Rittenhouse and his case in the media.

Comment

• Wiz - You're a Somewhat Twisted Fraternal Unitarian?
                      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• I'm beyond twisted.

Now shaddup.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm a committed conservative. I guess that makes sense. I got committed last week. Lots of comfy clothing, soft padded walls, and good drugs in here.

Comment

• Comment

• Committed Conservative also.

Comment

• I wish you were actually committed.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X