• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• FBm5nRJXMAU_219?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• This stupid shit is the one hope Democrats have

Comment

• That’s about right. I’m not sure it helps them much in 2022, but it may lessen the asskicking. It could be huge in 2024.

He’s such an assclown. If he were actually serious he could talk about some his policies the Chairman has reversed and the consequences thereof…immigration and such,

Instead he remains a vainglorious nincompoop.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ….and in the other corner the Chairman who, in 2019, promised “if I’m elected we’re going to cure cancer.” And that’s probably one of his better moments….

JFC

Comment

• Where is AA when we need some brevity...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Where is AA when we need some brevity...
                Probably watching his vast library of Alabama game films coached by Mike Shula.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    That’s about right. I’m not sure it helps them much in 2022, but it may lessen the asskicking. It could be huge in 2024.

He’s such an assclown. If he were actually serious he could talk about some his policies the Chairman has reversed and the consequences thereof…immigration and such,

Instead he remains a vainglorious nincompoop.
                    What would it take for you to not care?

Comment

• Well, I'm always going to care. That's always going to be a massive component of any decision I have if that decision is between PDJT and [Insert Prog]. And I'm not sure there's much that will actually get done that will outweigh what I view as his ineptitude as a leader. It would probably require some sort of big D win in 2022 that sees their entire agenda get through.

However, I'm now at a point where I'm abstaining. That's probably the most I can get.

I don't share your central political or generally dystopic, armageddon-esque attitudes. So, I don't see this as some sort of pitched battle between absolute right and absolute wrong and, as such, I don't feel compelled to choose one extremely shitty side over another extremely shitty side. You generally see it such stark terms. Well -- one can infer from your posts that you see things in such stark terms.

The queston for you, then, is are you willing to vote for a "cuckservative" if that's what you deem the 2024 nominee to be. I reckon so, but I also reckon you'd be bitching like a motherfucker about having to do so.

Comment

• I'll vote 3rd party over another McCain/Romney type. I have voted Libertarian in the past, but that party is broken now.

I just don't understand the "I'll vote for the Prog because the other guy offends me" mentality. I really don't.

Comment

• I think Trump will have major problems in the general election given how he left office. The unknown variable in the equation is who will be nominated on the D side. It's difficult to believe, at this point, that Biden or Harris will be at the top of the ticket.

Comment

• Well, I'm not doing that any more, Hannibal. I'll waste my vote, like you, either by abstaining or voting for a third party.

And it's not that DJT offends me -- it's that I think he's a fucking terrible leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I think Trump will have major problems in the general election given how he left office. The unknown variable in the equation is who will be nominated on the D side. It's difficult to believe, at this point, that Biden or Harris will be at the top of the ticket.
                              I think enough people outright fucking regret voting for Biden

Comment

• It's one thing to regret voting for the Chairman. It's another to regret not voting for DJT.

Comment

Working...
                                X