No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there was anything in the closet on Rittenhouse, the media would have found it. Knowing how they blatantly make up stuff, he must be an angel.
    The judge asked the prosecutor if there were any priors including juvenile adjudications and they said no. He's clean as a whistle. The life guard at the local pool who cleans graffiti off the high school, puts out fires set by rioters, and then dabbles in white supremacy in his free time. I also read yesterday how he was a "high school dropout". One of the firs questions his lawyer asked him is if he graduated HS. Yes. And he's currently studying nursing through Arizona State (online presumably). Just another dumb redneck white supremacist who likes go around shooting white people. The only thing I can find him guilty of is being an absolutely shitty white supremacist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      Pause the video at 19:57.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdLe...st=LL&index=14

One of the victims that Rittenhouse is on trial for "assaulting" is the guy in the black hat trying to curb stomp him.

Whatever sense of outrage that you feel over this kids spending a minute in jail, it's not enough.

There have to be real consequences for this fiasco. For the prosecutor. For the media. For the surviving rioters. Everyone.
      Fuckin' A Right. I'm pissed. I feel terrible for his mom sitting there going through this. Crying her ass off because her son exercised the most basic human right in the history of mankind.

Comment

• Talent, thanks for the insight. He's absolutely killing it after the break. Very detailed descriptions of the encounters and his attorney hits all the key legal points/thresholds.

Comment

• Great point just brought up about the bi-cep guy's testimony. He claimed that Rittenhouse re-racked (charged) his weapon and that's why he pulled out his Glock. He did NOT. I never noticed it in any of the numerous videos and photos of the incident. That guy lied about other things, too.

Comment

• What outrages me the most about the bicep guy is that if he had succeeded in his scheme to fake surrender and murder Rittenhouse, he would have gotten away with it, and the media would be portraying him as the hero that stopped the murdering white supremacist.

Comment

• The judge has been eating the prosecutor up.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Great point just brought up about the bi-cep guy's testimony. He claimed that Rittenhouse re-racked (charged) his weapon and that's why he pulled out his Glock. He did NOT. I never noticed it in any of the numerous videos and photos of the incident. That guy lied about other things, too.
                That guy needs to be in fucking prison for the maximum possible time.

Comment

• This is by far the longest sentence any Jan. 6th case has gotten so far.: 41 months. Scott Fairlamb is the first rioter to plead guilty to assaulting a cop and is one in the group that's been held in jail ever since he was arrested.

Judge says this will probably be on the low end of time served amongst the group accused of attacking officers because Fairlamb pleaded guilty and expressed remorse.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...rlamb/2877728/

Comment

• I believe the judge. The January 6 rioters will be made an example of. The Left knows how this game is played.

Comment

• Comment

• Bell's is selling out to Lion. Founder Larry Bell retiring. Bell's will be sort of merging with New Belgium it sounds like (Lion already owns them).

Comment

• I've not watched any of the trial - kept up with it by reading the posts here from those that have. He should be acquitted of all charges and sue the fuck out of everyone who had a part in charging him and bringing those charges to trail.

In the bigger picture is what could be a slam-dunk event - his acquittal - exposing cities like Kenosha and the rest that facilitated the civil unrest by their abrogation of their duty to protect. It won't be because heading in that direction doesn't fit the current narrative. But even talking about it is evidence of push-back against the dangerous foolishness of letting the narrative that flowed from the George Floyd case take hold.

I'm definitely biased but failing to pursue rioters egged on by anarchists last summer to the same degree as rioters at the Capitol on January 6th have been pursued, tried and convicted of crimes is, to me, evidence of how utterly dangerous the progressive agenda is. That Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero in the defense of civil order, and highly unlikely to be identified as one by the left leaning MSM, is just shameful shit that every American should be enraged over.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            What outrages me the most about the bicep guy is that if he had succeeded in his scheme to fake surrender and murder Rittenhouse, he would have gotten away with it, and the media would be portraying him as the hero that stopped the murdering white supremacist.
                            100%

Comment

• Binger is doing his best to get an acquittal on the weapons charge, too.

Comment

• Really hitting him hard with the first-person shooter video game line of questioning. "Isn't it TRUE that you played Call of Duty with Dominic Black?!" That was an actual question from the DA who has charged the defendant with multiple homicide counts. This guy is a fucking joke.

And if anyone is watching live, I am about 55 minutes behind live so maybe he actually goes somewhere with these asinine questions. Getting into his TikToc account now. Riveting stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X