No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassing. Wiz's 9th place wings about to be 1st runner up to Toxic Hell. Might be time for suicide watch.
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Iffen you all don't shaddup...STFU is bound to make another appearance..
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Rape is wrong, but it wouldn't have happened if you just said yes"

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• A bunch of conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxer idiots went to a conference in Dallas two weekends ago. A few days after they went home, many came down with a "mysterious" illness that causes coughing, fatigue, and fever. There's an obvious explanation

The Deep State had tried to assassinate them all with ANTHRAX

People Got Sick at a Conspiracy Conference. They’re Sure It’s Anthrax. (vice.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            A bunch of conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxer idiots went to a conference in Dallas two weekends ago. A few days after they went home, many came down with a "mysterious" illness that causes coughing, fatigue, and fever. There's an obvious explanation

The Deep State had tried to assassinate them all with ANTHRAX

People Got Sick at a Conspiracy Conference. They’re Sure It’s Anthrax. (vice.com)
            Idiots on parade.

Jesus
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Meanwhile, I don't know what changed but I welcome it. Good for him. Suddenly Trump is being much more aggressive pushing a pro-vaccine message. Here he pushes back on halfwit social media influencer and college dropout (bad grades, team cancer) Candace Owens when she starts bashing the Trump vaccines.

Trump: 'People Aren't Dying When They Take the Vaccine' (mediaite.com)

Comment

• Hmm, nobody has died from Vax complications?

Comment

• again

perfect opportunity to flood the system with the natural immunity

let omicron run its natural course

Comment

• The progs always think they are smarter than mother nature. We can change climate...and now stop a virus? Of course we know we can do neither...and they know it too...but we also know it has nothing to do with that anyway...it's about controlling PEOPLE...

Progs gonna prog.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You over your case of anthrax yet, boomer?

Comment

• S.T.F.U.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump waited to the very last day (as expected, he wants to drag things out as long as possible) to appeal to the Supreme Court and keep his records from Congress. It's an emergency application so the Supremes would in theory make a decision no later than some time in January.

Trump asks Supreme Court to shield records from Jan. 6 committee - POLITICO

Comment

• S.H.A.D.D.U.P.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              again

perfect opportunity to flood the system with the natural immunity

let omicron run its natural course
                              The simplicity of the theory that natural immunity, ostensibly conferred by becoming infected with SARS2, produces herd immunity with the virus running out of naïve hosts does not fully apply in the current circumstance.

Virologists are learning in this particular pandemic that immunity to SARS2, conferred by previous infection or by vaccines, is immensely complex. There are dozens of factors involved in rendering the SARS2 virus less transmissible and less likely to cause serious disease. Both of these goals are inextricably intertwined for obvious reasons. Likewise, there are many intrinsic factors present in SARS2 that make it impervious to natural and human undertakings to render it harmless.

The predominant position among virologists at this point in the SARS2 pandemic is that cumulating all previous infections in a linear calculation and then predicting a linear endpoint is seriously flawed. I wrote about this here last week. IOW, there is no such thing as a "natural course" with SARS2 that will either cause it to be eradicated or become a harmless endemic virus.

While it is accurate to say humans can't stop SARS2 and there is too much emphasis on actions undertaken by humans in combating it, the thinking that the virus will just burn out naturally without human interventions doesn't fly. The reasons for that are well understood by now. You put the virus under pressure with any number of mitigation measures and it will adapt, survive and work to promulgate it's species. SARS2 has demonstrated that, without a doubt, it can do that and has done it.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Former officer Kim Potter found guilty on 1st and 2nd degree manslaughter charges

Comment

Working...
                                X