Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    It didn’t have to be Joe Biden’s DOJ for it to be a witch hunt. The DOJ aggressively targeted Michael Flynn and Roger Stone during Trump's time

LOL!

Both were guilty as fuck
    They certainly were, CG. Even Bill Barr thought Stone was guilty as hell. Maybe not 7 to 10 guilty, but 3 to 5 guilty, sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      Your meme game needs some work.
      Just for the record, if Gaetz has been banging women like crazy, I have no problem with that. I think it's a bit out of line considering the typical Republican mantra of all sex outside marriage being EVIL, but whatever.

If he's banging high schoolers, gross.

Comment

• The Deep State got Martha Strewart, Paul Manafort and Chris Collins as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Just for the record, if Gaetz has been banging women like crazy, I have no problem with that. I think it's a bit out of line considering the typical Republican mantra of all sex outside marriage being EVIL, but whatever.

This guy disagrees

DPVLBRUWkAA0kRW.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not exactly a full-throated defense here from Tucker...LOL

Comment

• He's going to take down Tucker Carlson as well. Liz Cheney has to be cackling somewhere.

Comment

• I don't think Tucker appreciated Gaetz trying to pressure him into agreeing with "you and I are the same Tucker, we've both had "unfounded" sexual accusations made against us"

Comment

• Gaetz is a piece of shit.

Send lawyers guns and money! Dad get me out of this.

Sorry, Matt. This ain't a DUI on Okaloosa Isand.
                  Last edited by CGVT; March 30, 2021, 08:18 PM.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There has to be some nervous Republicans in Florida, this dude does not know how to shut up. if he were in a TV show the detectives wouldn't need to do much to extract a confession.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Gaetz is a piece of shit.

Send lawyers guns and money! Dad get me out of this.

Sorry, Matt. This ain't a DUI on Okaloosa Isand.
                      Tucker on Gaetz after allegations he's banging a high schooler and Gaetz tried to say he and Tucker are alike:

"One of the weirdest interviews I've ever conducted"

NewsMax found themselves a STAR ANCHOR tonight!!!!

Comment

• "Tucker, I had dinner with you and my 16-year old girlfriend, don't you remember how charming she was? She had just read Great Expectations and was spelling out the plot. Jesus Christ man, throw me a life preserver here"

"Yeah I have no memory of that"

Comment

• That interview was the definition of flop sweat.

Comment

• In a minor bit of good news, Pfizer had been running a trail using their mRNA vaccine on kids 12 to 16. The just released trial results indicating it's safe. The announcement pre-dates published and reviewed data so, it's going to be a while before the FDA approves it for use in the US. Small trial size of around 3000 kids. Minor and typical side effects. Pfizer has not released data on how the kids' immune systems responded.

Still, this is good news. Doomsayers have been bemoaning the difficulty in achieving herd immunity when kids under 16, who can become infected, be generally asymptomatic but still spread the virus, aren't being vaccinated. They can sit down now and STFU.

Just a gut feeling but back in March of 2020, all the models were predicting pandemic outcomes that were never obtained. Science didn't know shit about SARS2 then so, OK. We do know a lot more now but morons within the scientific and medical community with disparate agendas are still talking doom. Take it in but carefully evaluate what is being said and put it in context.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Now that the social norms have been established, can I tear down the Greta statue if it offends me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

odd strawman

Comment

Working...
                                X