Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Oh wow, Garland appointing a Special Counsel for both the Mar a Lago and Jan 6th probes of Trump.
    It's a witch hunt!!!!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm assuming whoever Garland is appointing is some fairly obscure judge or prosecutor to avoid any controversial choice but someone out from left field like Bill Barr would be hilarious

Comment

• The strange thing about Musk and Twitter is you would have thought since he used it a lot, he would know more about it before buying it at that absurd price. His first real big thing he wanted to do at Twitter was charge for the blue checkmarks and it showed that he really didn't know what the verification system was for.

It's kind of similar to Trump, Trump had spoke of running for the presidency since the 80's, you would think he knew a lot about the presidency. Yet it was apparent early on in his campaign that he knew less about the office and it's powers/limits than an average 12th grade American Government student or anybody who watched schoolhouse rock.

Comment

• But if Elon needs somebody do backfill for some Infrastructure Engineers he lost, I might be available for $120 an hour.

Comment

I rarely interact with people.
            And the people thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

And the people thank you.
              I reserve that precious time for you, my disciples.

Comment

Oh wow, Garland appointing a Special Counsel for both the Mar a Lago and Jan 6th probes of Trump.
                they've got him this time

Comment

• Special Counsel Jack Smith.

I like it. Reminiscent of Jack Bauer or Jack Ryan. Expecting lots of badassery.

Comment

Of course that is applauded by Progs who will condemn the House investigating the Biden Crime Syndicate...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• dont know how long this will stay up. need to track down some of those license plates and see who these harvesters were

Comment

• The US is now a Banana Republic...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• John Durham was tanned, rested and ready

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            https://youtu.be/OUoIfDJ8fBg

dont know how long this will stay up. need to track down some of those license plates and see who these harvesters were
                            71bg25.jpg

Comment

• Dems are better at cheating...they are the SEC of political parties...or better...the old SWC...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fun Fact: Wiz was on vacation in Vegas two years ago when the election was called for The Chairman

Comment

Working...
                                X