Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting development

ATLANTA — Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is trying to disqualify an attorney representing 10 fake electors who are targets in her 2020 presidential election investigation.

In a filing Tuesday, Willis alleges that attorney Kimberly Bourroughs Debrow's representation of the 10 electors has become an "impracticable and ethical mess" after her office interviewed certain electors last week.

According to court documents, some of the electors represented by Debrow allege that another elector she represents committed violations of Georgia law. The other electors did not commit these violations. The filing doesn't identify the alleged violation.

Some of the electors also allege that Debrow never brought them offers of immunity. Overseeing judge Robert McBurney instructed Debrow and Holly A. Pierson, another attorney representing the group of electors, to speak with their clients about potential immunity.

Pierson, who now only represents Georgia GOP Chair and fake elector David Shafer, told the court in August that they had conversations with the electors about potential immunity. None of the electors were interested, according to court documents.

Willis and her team allege that Debrow can no longer represent the 10 electors, citing serious ethical problems and concerns about the confidentiality of information.

Fulton County Trump probe DA tries to disqualify electors lawyer | 11alive.com

Comment

• Video of crash’s latest arrest. He will not suffer insults from the Anheuser-Busch corporation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        This is from an opinion piece titled "If Western Civilization Dies, Put it down as a Suicide" in the WSJ today:

If we are losing, it is because we are losing our soul, our sense of purpose as a society, our identity as a civilization. We in the West are in the grip of an ideology that disowns our genius, denounces our success, disdains merit, elevates victimhood, embraces societal self-loathing and enforces it all in a web of exclusionary and authoritarian rules, large and small.
        And this is how you end up with California prioritizing plankton over people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

And this is how you end up with California prioritizing plankton over people.
          They finally realized where Soylent Green really comes from.

Comment

• never drank bud always liked PBR, sam adams and down here medelo

tucker carlson had elon on yesterday for an hour. interesting stuff --another hour tonight. Artifical intelligence was the main topic although twitter was discussed. suggest watching musks interveiw with the BBC also. sure seems to be a lot of people endorsing trump this far in advance

Comment

• Fox and Dominion have settled. They seated a jury this morning and opening statements had been delayed for hours without explanation. Judge just announced a settlement though.

Comment

• That seemed to be a forgone conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  That seemed to be a forgone conclusion.
                  Especially once the judge ruled that the Murdochs could be compelled to testify I think so, yeah.

$787 million is a lot to pay to spare the old man the spectacle of testifying. Maybe that's why he had to call off his 5th wedding. Watching his pennies for a while.

Comment

• A friend of mine is a cardiologist. Just turned 79. Looks, maybe 55 or 60. I asked him his secret and he said for the last 40 years, every night, he puts two heaping spoons of Metamucil in orange juice and adds ice and about 6oz of vodka.

I might try it. I’m concerned I’m not getting enough alcohol, er, I mean fiber and Vitamin C in my diet.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oof, that dude pissed at the Busch products in my video earlier also exposed himself while he was having a peaceful protest.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        A friend of mine is a cardiologist. Just turned 79. Looks, maybe 55 or 60. I asked him his secret and he said for the last 40 years, every night, he puts two heaping spoons of Metamucil in orange juice and adds ice and about 6oz of vodka.

I might try it. I’m concerned I’m not getting enough alcohol, er, I mean fiber and Vitamin C in my diet.
                        Go ahead and add some hemlock to it as well.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• White sauce bbq isn’t authentic unless you add the hemlock.

Comment

• Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I tried it. I don’t mind a screwdriver but the Metamucil made it thick. Think I would rather just take a couple of fiber tabs and then have the screwdriver.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X