No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Republican controlled legislature in Michigan recently passed legislation prohibiting straight party ticket voting which a federal judge blocked by granting an injunction to prevent its implementation
    True, but incomplete. The R's have been trying to do this in various states for most of my lifetime. In the case of Michigan, the D's brought the lawsuit, and the Federal Judge overrode the legislature and governor.

When you consider that much of the D's base is illiterate, it is only common sense that they would want to simplify straight-party voting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      When you consider that much of the D's base is illiterate, it is only common sense that they would want to simplify straight-party voting.
      That's bullshit and factually wrong. I'm pretty sure you are gonna get a lecture about keeping it civil.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Neither party has a monopoly on stupid people. There's plenty to go around.

Comment

• Trump's speech has been leaked. You can read it at WaPo if you are so inclined.

Comment

• I've heard the tone is...dark

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Sriracha and Cholula. lmao. Okay. That answers that.

Anyway, Tabasco has just three incredients: peppers, a bit of salt and some vinegar....all aged three years. Just simple, perfect.

Only salt and peppers are aged three years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah. Poorly phrased.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Your sloppiness embarrassed us all.

Comment

• The Trump speech was leaked to the Democrats by an unnamed GOP politician.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Your sloppiness embarrassed us all.
                      You, sir, are a brigand. One more word and I shall grab you by the scruff and throw you in the culvert from whence you came. You have the manners of a hooligan from Ithaca. Darken this doorway no further, poltroon.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        You, sir, are a brigand. One more word and I shall grab you by the scruff and throw you in the culvert from whence you came. You have the manners of a hooligan from Ithaca. Darken this doorway no further, poltroon.
                        Your foppish mannerisms repulse us all and shame the Gaelic people, louse-ridden knave

Comment

• Didn't he say about 15 minutes ago that he would outline his plan to bring complete safety to the United States? Still waiting...

Comment

• Oh wait, here it is

1) I will restore law & order

2) I will work with the best and brightest

3) I promise

Comment

• " We must eliminate the ideology of regime change and nation-building that Hillary Clinton pushed in Iraq"

WTF?

Comment

• He's gonna turn bad trade deals into great trade deals. So that's good.

Comment

Working...
                                X