No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose facebook account did you plagiarize for that stirring message, gramps?

Comment

• Hunter Biden's...apparently he is a big fan of the 2nd Amendment now!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No one was expecting charges but it's official now

DOJ closes Pence classified documents investigation with no charges (nbcnews.com)

Comment

• I just don’t understand it. I mean, I’m fine with it, but from a business perspective, people who shop at WalMart are unlikely to say, “If I don’t see a Pride celebration banner on the WalMart truck, I ain’t-uh shopping there no more!!”

I just hate unnecessary socio-political virtue signaling by companies. Hate it. It doesn’t matter if I agree with the message, as a stockholder, I want to tell companies to stay in their lanes and sell their wares and avoid potential side-taking on hot button topics that have nothing to do with what services or products they are peddling. No reasonable person would say that WalMart is anti LGBTQ if they didn’t decorate delivery trucks. It’s just a silly, unnecessary risk.

image.jpg
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; June 2, 2023, 09:57 AM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's pretty clear that Progs aren't reasonable.

Comment

• Well all I'm gonna say is I gurantee you that any little girl beauty pageant has a lot more sweaty pedos in its audience than are hanging out in the "Pride Section" at your local Target.

DSL with the FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH!!!

Comment

• I’m not sure how it’s relevant, but I’ll take your word for it.

Are the parents putting Pride clothes on kids accused of being pedophiles? Is that the thought? I just thought it was because people thought putting a shirt on a toddler that celebrates others’ sexual identities has a bit of an ick factor.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Those little girl beauty pageants are some weird shit, too.

Comment

• Only because it hasn't caught on with you groomer loons yet.

Comment

• I’ve never seen a little girl pageant, but I saw some pics someone posted. It was creepy as hell.

Comment

• Same.

Comment

• Late 2000's-early 2010s there was a reality tv show about them. Toddlers & Tiaras. Lasted a shocking number of seasons and episodes. People are more likely to remember the equally appalling (in different ways) Honey Boo Boo show which was a spin-off of the pageant show.

Comment

• I’ve heard of Honey Boo Boo (on South Park, lol). Never saw the other show.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I’ve heard of Honey Boo Boo (on South Park, lol). Never saw the other show.
                              Yeah, I figure most people are probably at least aware of Honey Boo Boo. One of those rare spinoffs that ended up having more cultural relevance than its original source. Probably because laughing at fat rednecks isn't as icky as the pageant crap.

Comment

• It's a bit creepy that DSL knows Sooooo much about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X