Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Here's the thing: Qdoba is better than Chipotle.
    You sir, are a misguided cur.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• A flip flop of the parties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
        You sir, are a misguided cur.

PERSONAL ATTACK! PERSONAL ATTACK! PERSONAL ATTACK! PERSONAL ATTACK!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think he meant you were a short tailed English cattle dog. Must mean you're good with cows.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            I think he meant you were a short tailed English cattle dog. Must mean you're good with cows.

I have never even met anyone in his family.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I can't believe the Dems actually got Morgan Freeman to narrate's Hillary's silly introductory video. Comically cliche

Hillary Clinton crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side

Comment

• Man, Entropy, imagine what Jon Stewart could do with Obama 2008 vs Obama 2016. I mean, if he wanted to.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Random note, but I listened to this on the BBC yesterday and thought it a nice quick overview of free trade/protectionism in the US. Worth a listen if you have the time (about half an hour I think).

Comment

• Trump is really going to want to slug Hillary after this speech.

Comment

• I don't see any signs of a fart-in, though Bernie supporters did eat a lot of beans outside the convention center before the speech apparently.

I might have gone with BWWs + Chipotle + Fiber One Bars + sugar free gummy bears
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hanni said :
                          I read through about the first half of each of them. They are a bunch of conjecture followed by weakly-supported conclusions. Let me know when you come up with something that meets the standard of proof that you guys set for all of the Clinton scandals. You haven't even reached "The World Trade Center was demolished by the Jews" yet.

I'm not Vladmir Putin, but if I wanted to use money to influence US foreign policy, there is a runaway winner in this election, and that is Hillary.The Clintons have been awash in foreign money for decades and are notorious for influence peddling.
                          I agree wholeheartedly with this.

Hack, you surprise me in accepting WaPo's opinion with no evidence of any kind. I read all 3 articles, and the worst thing I can see is that Trump targeted Russian Oligarchs in selling his high-end developments. The record began in the 90's, and there is a lot of gorilla dust but Trump didn't build any buildings in Russia. I'd like to see evidence that he couldn't borrow from Western banks and had to go to Russia. All nonsense.

Hanni nails it. This whole kerfluffle about "inviting a foreign power to hack. . ." is crap, since I think Hillary has by now quit using her unsecured email server. And the whole narrative that Putin wants Trump elected as opposed to Hillary is just crazy, Trump wants to rebuild the military, and Hillary wants a third term of Obama. Talk to actual military personnel and see what they say about what the Dems have done to readiness in the last 8 years. Whether or not Trump observes our obligation under the NATO treaty, it is the US military, and only the US military, that puts limits on what Putin can do. Trump has never said he would not follow Article 5. He has said he would look at it.

Froot asked if I thought Trump could handle a Cuban Missle crisis as well as JFK. The key decision in that negotiation was when the US decided to treat a message from Kruschev like it had never arrived. This is a tactic that Trump recommends in the Art of the Deal.

And, since its annexation by Russia, the Crimea has never been recognized by the US as part of Russia. And, to my knowledge, no one has recommended that policy.
                          Last edited by Da Geezer; July 28, 2016, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Do you think Putin is a better leader than Obama? Trump does. Is he right?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              PERSONAL ATTACK! PERSONAL ATTACK! PERSONAL ATTACK! PERSONAL ATTACK!
                              That's the fact, Jack!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                I think he meant you were a short tailed English cattle dog. Must mean you're good with cows.

Dogs have teeth. This unmistakably separates them from Alabama fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X