Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    There is no chance whatsoever of the GOP ever approaching impeachment. There is literally nothing he could do for those guys to consider it. Put that out of you mind, he could sell the Presidency in plain view and they would cheer him on. A clown like Jason Chaffetz would notarize the sale of the Presidency.

and this is different from the dem's behavior in what way? As soon as you realize both parties behave in the same fashion, you'll strip your self of the chains of one party support.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      Working-class voters have been pandered to a ridiculous amount. If someone told me exactly what I wanted to hear for that long I'd probably lose a sense of things myself. It certainly is time to point out their own errors to them. Not doing so counts as an example of the soft bigotry of low expectations.
      Sometimes words speak louder than actions.

NPR had an article on Clay County in Kentucky. It went 88 percent for Trump and has 60 percent of the population utilizing medicaid due to the expansion from the ACA. Now they are worried about losing health care.

People in poverty-stricken Clay County worry about what will happen to their health care if Gov. Matt Bevin's and President-elect Trump's ambitions to overhaul Medicaid proceed.

Comment

• Sad the silence of Washington on this issue and police response... then again, Native Americans probably don't give you enough votes, so who cares.. I mean, that is politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          and this is different from the dem's behavior in what way? As soon as you realize both parties behave in the same fashion, you'll strip your self of the chains of one party support.

They haven't behaved in the same fashion. Sorry. The numerous Benghazi investogations were bunk. The stupid Whitewater investigation was bunk. In fact the numerous investigations of Hillary Clinton were a greatest hits of nothingburgers. The email investigation was utterly ridiculous. Hey but it got over.

Comment

• What is really interesting is how similar your tone is to a few posters who, on a daily basis, slammed BO prior to the election. It is as if you've switched user ID's.

but what do I know.. I'm not here defending a party with all my might because the other side is evil and know my side is all good. Silly me

Comment

What is really interesting is how similar your tone is to a few posters who, on a daily basis, slammed BO prior to the election. It is as if you've switched user ID's.

but what do I know.. I'm not here defending a party with all my might because the other side is evil and know my side is all good. Silly me
              We can agree that Talent's side is evil though?

Comment

• That is something all parties can agree with..

Comment

• Crossing party lines....Gary Johnson would be proud. He'd probably give a J!

Comment

What is really interesting is how similar your tone is to a few posters who, on a daily basis, slammed BO prior to the election. It is as if you've switched user ID's.

Can you name the nothing burger investigations the Democratic party has pursued?

I'm pretty sure you won't see me posting white nationalist or anti-Semitism memes. But other than that, exactly the same.

Comment

• if that's what you took from my post...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                        Crossing party lines....Gary Johnson would be proud. He'd probably give a J!
                        you sound jealous..

Comment

• On that particular front, Gary would be impressed with some of the offerings now quietly available in DC. And, srsly, weed is going to be a very interesting test case of executive orders.

Comment

• I think one could also argue quite effectively that no Democrat has pulled a Dick Cheney, profiting so much from a war he was so central in starting.

The imbalance in swamp-creature behavior could soon get worse if we end up with White House LLC working the phones to get Trump Towers built in central business districts worldwide.

Comment

you sound jealous..
                              That's 'cause I am.

Comment

• don't worry.. you're still my late night call

Comment

Working...
                                X