Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The color on ND and the shirtsleeves, IMO, make this a greater offense.

Comment

• Notre Dame player accidentally dropped a Shamrock Shake in the washing machine.

Comment

• They look like uniforms that girls' teams would wear.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They guys wearing the uniforms don't look happy about it. BTW, why no white guys in the pic?
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• White guys can't jump.

Comment

• What the hell? I hope nobody from Nike drew this up. That's no way to win Michigan back.

Comment

• WTF!!!!
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Is that a Black Heart, Gold Pants parody, or is that real?

Comment

• dear lord, .. please no ...

Comment

• It's gonna happen sooner or later. Maybe not that, but an absolute embarrasment. It will. Might as well accept it.

Comment

• and I can just imagine the jokes about the placement of the 'swoosh' on the pants ...

Comment

• Ooohhh shit, the uniform Nazi's out in full effect!!!

Comment

• I think they're great. I hope they're permanent

Comment

• Brandon has said no alternate uniforms this year, just setting up the perfect time to say he wanted to surprise the opponent :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X