Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No longer a rumor: O'Reilly is officially done

Comment

• There is not a single interesting character other than the ones that are originally from Breaking Bad. It is very disappointing, I get we need a backstory on Saul, but I'm fairly certain this could have been accomplished in the first season. Season 3 and Saul has yet to emerge even though we are seeing glimpses of future Saul aka Gene at Cinnabon. We see future Saul by no trace of emerging Saul.

Comment

• No longer a rumor: O'Reilly is officially done
        He had a good run, from what I have read he should have been fired long ago. Tucker Carlson now moves into Fox News’s 8pm slot. Will really be interesting to see who moves in (again) at the 9 slot. The only other personality I like left there is Gutfield (through mostly his comedy though), I like Dana, but she's rather boring and I really hope it's not Bolling (sp?)
        Last edited by WingsFan; April 19, 2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• I forgot about Jesse Waters, who I really like on the street, but not in the studio. Reports that Bret Baier might be taking over at 9 p.m., restoring a news program to prime time, which Fox's lineup has been missing since Megyn Kelly's departure.

Comment

• Wingsfan needs to be deported for his BCS take. SAD!
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Saul was such a character in BB. He was very witty, alive, edgy, quick with a comeback. He is none of these fine qualities in BCS. I went back and watched many of the BB episodes, including his first, with Saul and he is nowhere near the character he was in BB. Mike is as good as ever however. The brother is just annoying, as is Howard, Clifford, boring unlikable characters. The producers are stuck in a tough spot. If they move too fast, they will catch up to BB, but if they move too slow(like they are doing) it get boring.. Hard.. Any how, I will keep watching

Comment

• The Five will move to the 9 p.m. slot vacated by Tucker Carlson, who will take over O’Reilly’s highly coveted 8 o’clock hour. Bolling will depart The Five to get his own 5 p.m. show, starting May 1. Replacing him on The Five will be Watters, O’Reilly’s long-time protege and henchman.

Comment

• And they will all still be full of shit.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    And they will all still be full of shit.
                    Fox in general ......maybe.

But Bill O'Reilly had cred and a lot of that due to the mostly fact based views he espoused.

I liked him. Sorry to see him forced out by what appears to be Feminazis. The reality is, he was living in that world and it's pretty obvious he took liberties like the egocentric, narcissist most observers thought he was.

Simply can't do that. Suck it up and be a pro.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• So should we blame the Feminazis or was he guilty of "living in that world and it's pretty obvious he took liberties like the egocentric, narcissist most observers thought he was" and took liberties that he shouldn't have taken and blame O'Reilly?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's his own fault, I liked his show - but don't feel sorry for him. There is no doubt he's more than just a jerk.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          So should we blame the Feminazis or was he guilty of "living in that world and it's pretty obvious he took liberties like the egocentric, narcissist most observers thought he was" and took liberties that he shouldn't have taken and blame O'Reilly?
                          uh....... How do you read, suck it up and act like a pro?

Of course it's his fault.

Adapt and survive.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Wait, the Feminazi remark was sarcasm?

If not, you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.
                            Last edited by CGVT; April 19, 2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• MY earlier feminazi comment was pure sarcasm...I think Jeff may have just been aping that

Comment

• And they will all still be full of shit.
                                That's painting a painting a broad brush, I get it though I probably would say the same thing in general about "The View" - though I shouldnt without watching it, besides clips to provoke .

Comment

Working...
                                X