No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, French is an ardent NRA guy and you know his position on Castille. Hopefully he'll shame the NRA.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't believe either of you is really wondering about those questions!
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• heh
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Second, STFU about stuff that you have no idea what you are talking about.

brilliant comeback Whitless
            that should have been first btw
            35 years in medical field
            had to do months of disability exams in addition to seeing surgical ortho GU ent podiatry and Gi patients
            50% of those getting Medicaid drawing disability etc etc exaggerate their condition
            amazing how we have disabled so many more people these days then what WW2 did to the generation in the 50's and 60's

Comment

• Woe is you, those other people are taking what you are entitled to.

Comment

• Trump's Carrier plant that he 'saved' is axing 600+ jobs. This after the story of Ford moving Focus production to China after Trump "convinced" them not to move to Mexico.

Comment

• Do they have to give back the tax break they extracted from him?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Do they have to give back the tax break they extracted from him?
                    Of course not. The great negotiator got played. Again.

Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    Second, STFU about stuff that you have no idea what you are talking about.

brilliant comeback Whitless
                    that should have been first btw
                    35 years in medical field
                    had to do months of disability exams in addition to seeing surgical ortho GU ent podiatry and Gi patients
                    50% of those getting Medicaid drawing disability etc etc exaggerate their condition
                    amazing how we have disabled so many more people these days then what WW2 did to the generation in the 50's and 60's
                    2 questions for you. 1) when do you think the SSI program was started? 2) what do you think the monthly SSI benefit is?
                    Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; June 22, 2017, 06:06 PM.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Saudi Arabia has issued a list of 13 demands against Qatar. It's eerily similar to Austria-Hungary's ultimatum to Serbia in 1914 in that it's virtually impossible to comply. It would essentially turn over Qatar's foreign policy to the Saudis and end Qatari sovereignty. SA also wants Al-Jazeera and all of its affiliates shut down.

Acting as a mediator, Kuwait has presented Qatar a long-awaited list of demands from Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt, four Arab nations that cut ties with Qatar in early June.

Comment

• Knowing US companies value money above all else, some companies allow the Russians to review source code in order to make hacking easier.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• A mega story on the Russian's interference and hacking to get Trump elected.

The White House debated various options to punish Russia, but facing obstacles and potential risks, it ultimately failed to exact a heavy toll on the Kremlin for its election meddling.

Comment

• Boy, the WaPo can't write enough on this. Heh. Keep it in the news, I say. At least this one focuses a bit on the failure of Obama.

Most importantly:

Despite the dire warnings, there were no meltdowns in the United States’ voting infrastructure on Nov. 8, no evidence of hacking-related fraud, crashing of electronic ballots or manipulation of vote counts.
                            As tired as I am of this story which, at this point, we all seem to know, I'm coming around to the non-stop coverage of it because (a) the Ds see it as the reason they lost -- let them think that; and (b) I think voters are starting to not care b/c they know -- tell them something significant and new.
                            Last edited by iam416; June 23, 2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• It doesn't give you the warm fuzzies that that won't happen next time, if you can hack into the system eventually Russia will find a way.

Comment

• Well, that's why I now support only day of, paper ballots! I'd rather have local party bosses stuffing the boxes than international douchebags doing it!

Comment

Working...
                                X