Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    Virginia is a blue state that Hillary won, so yea.

And Alabama, again, unless every 2018 race has a GOP candidate accused of molesting a child, then you will have a solid point.
    Oh, now it matters.

Comment

• But those woman were lying
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        Oh, now it matters.
        of course it matters. If Luther won the primary, he would have destroyed Jones, probably 15 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          I never imagined that this was possible. Even with a remarkably shitty Republican candidate.

Me either.

Bama's last Democrat was Richard Shelby (who shortly after "became" a republican).

Before that, Howell Heflin, iirc.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Virginia is a blue state that Hillary won, so yea.

And Alabama, again, unless every 2018 race has a GOP candidate accused of molesting a child, you would be sorely mistaken to draw the parallel.
            But approval ratings don't matter and both Trump and Bannon are super popular. Americans love them. If they say "vote for this guy", they will obey. You told me this was a 6 point Moore win at worst. Geez wiz was that a bluff on your part? I'm shocked

Comment

• AA- Agree. He's immediately the most conservative Dem member of the Senate.

Decency wins

Comment

Oh, now it matters.
                Lulz no one cares!! Yearbook was fake! lulz #MAGA

Gotta be rough to sell your soul to a child molester only to have him lose in a state where his party normally wins by 20+%

Comment

• Over 22,000 write-in votes. If those votes had gone R, Moore would have STILL won even with the pedophilia charges.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Over 22,000 write-in votes. If those votes had gone R, Moore would have STILL won.
                    Steve Bannon knows how to pick em.

Strange or Brooks would've easily won, though maybe not by the same margins Sessions won by

Comment

• It would not surprise me to see Jones "Pull a Richard Shelby" and become a Republican sometime before re-election.

Comment

of course it matters. If Luther won the primary, he would have destroyed Jones, probably 15 points.
                        Obviously. Funny you don't see the irony there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          But approval ratings don't matter and both Trump and Bannon are super popular. Americans love them. If they say "vote for this guy", they will obey. You told me this was a 6 point Moore win at worst. Geez wiz was that a bluff on your part? I'm shocked
                          Sure do love him, which is why you will be in a shiity mood for the next 7 years.

Comment

• Roy Moore is having his crowd pray. He has some dude songing a funeral dirge-like hymn.

Roy will fight this.

Comment

Obviously. Funny you don't see the irony there.
                              just pointing out that the obvious takeaway is you are not going to win a Senate race with allegations of child molestation, no matter what, and folks should be careful to make this a referendum on Trump or 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                It would not surprise me to see Jones "Pull a Richard Shelby" and become a Republican sometime before re-election.
                                He's not Roy Moore, so it's good.

Comment

Working...
                                X