No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks as if Obama's endorsement worked... ;)
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Everything looks good for the Republicans in 2018!!! Trump's brand is unbeatable! This is all on McConnell! Steve Bannon = genius! Pepe memes are better than policy wins!

Comment

• Glad to see pedophilia is the line we can draw. Good baseline info.

Comment

• The thing about Trump winning in 2016 is the GOP lost seats in Congress. He had no coattails.

Comment

• If Dems hold and swing the Nevada and Arizona open seats, they will control the Senate.

Big IF but it's doable. No matter how much Fox tries to assure its viewers that to be scorned by Trump is the kiss of death.

Comment

• Laura Ingraham fully throwing Roy Moore under the bus now that's he's a loser. Profile in courage

Comment

• AA- Congrats, my man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  If Dems hold and swing the Nevada and Arizona open seats, they will control the Senate.

Big IF but it's doable. No matter how much Fox tries to assure its viewers that to be scorned by Trump is the kiss of death.
                  I wouldn't get ahead of yourself there, Moore isn't going to be indicitative of any other gop candidate, and dems have 10 senate seats up in 2018 where Trump won. I wouldnt take too much from this race in terms of 2018

Comment

• I am proud for Alabama.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• She is not wrong to throw him under the bus, there was always a chance after the primary that he would bomb as a general election candidate, but losing wasn't supposed to happen.

I'm not sure it was all Moore though, even though it will be portrayed as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                        I wouldn't get ahead of yourself there, Moore isn't going to be indicitative of any other gop candidate, and dems have 10 senate seats up in 2018 where Trump won. I wouldnt take too much from this race in terms of 2018
                        Right right. Virginia meant nothing. Alabama means nothing. Trump is incredibly popular. Right right.

Comment

• Love that a prez with 30% approval is going to carry midterms. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            I am proud for Alabama.

I never imagined that this was possible. Even with a remarkably shitty Republican candidate.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Right right. Virginia meant nothing. Alabama means nothing. Trump is incredibly popular. Right right.
                              Virginia is a blue state that Hillary won, so yea.

And Alabama, again, unless every 2018 race has a GOP candidate accused of molesting a child, you would be sorely mistaken to draw the parallel.

Comment

• Doug Jones would be a Republican in about 40 states. Jones knows that to win re-election, his congressional record will have to show voting with republicans on most major issues. Do not expect him to fall in line and be a "good" Democrat. To do so, would be suicide.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X