No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to raise the same objection proffered by hack, but we're assuming the worst. I think I could tolerate the situation if the length of rope was the greater of 5000 meters or the distance to the nearest bar. And, of course, the bridge needs to be at least 50 meters above the nearest impact surface. Given WH's ambiguity, I'll fill in the length of rope and height as such, and agree to the predicament, even extending the proverbial metric system olive branch to the foreigner. So stipulated. Let it be done.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• fuckers
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I guess so. Let's get this over with.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          So talent and I are going to be left on a bridge, tied to each other, and forced to watch Wiz jump? I suspect we both would like that at first, but not for all that long.
          Talent was already tied to Wiz...refer to earlier instructions.

Besides, I would never leave you two alone in that scenario...there'd be axes as well. And a TV with the 2016 4th down playing on a loop.

EDIT: I would have talent at -7 in that scenario
          Last edited by Wild Hoss; December 13, 2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• I loathe all you fuckers.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              ...OK...who would keep crash, entropy, Ed Balllicker, DSL, Talent, etc. in check?

It's a dirty job but one I gladly accept...
              crash...hang a few shiny fishing lures around. Distracted for days.

entropy...hang a few pictures of Hillary Clinton around (with lotion and tissues) Distracted for days.

Ed...ask him his opinion on the moon landings, then slip away. Busy for weeks.

DSL...hang a few pictures of Donald Trump around. Busy until 2020.

Talent...was tied to you dumbass.

fin

Comment

• hang a few shiny fishing lures around

...so you had a thing for shiny too?

:::disturbing:::
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  2018 35 seats up

unless something drastic changes 49 red and 40 blue after 2018 elections is fairly certain

at issue are 11 races that will alter the senate--dems have to win 10 of them--don't think that will happen

https://www.270towin.com/2018-senate-election/
                  It should be noted that even the most at-risk Dems like Donnelly and McCaskill have shown no need to start cozying up to Trump. What all of the elections in 2017 have shown us is that Trump's base shows up for Trump, not necessarily anyone else.

Comment

• Stay on topic...fool!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                      Talent was already tied to Wiz...refer to earlier instructions.

Besides, I would never leave you two alone in that scenario...there'd be axes as well. And a TV with the 2016 4th down playing on a loop.

EDIT: I would have talent at -7 in that scenario
                      I get an axe plus that visual stimulus? I am now officially excited for this.

Comment

• I gave talent the edge initially because you're a writer, but now that I am seeing some fire I might call it push.

Two dorks enter, one dork leaves!

Comment

• Talent is the Kylo Ren of fighters. In other words, Hack could be a girl with no training and still beat him.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Seconded.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, you're Jar Jar Binks.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Board members as Star Wars characters:

Wiz: JarJar Binks
                                Talent: Kylo Ren
                                Hoss: Mace Windu
                                Hack: Boba Fett
                                Jeff: Admiral Ackbar
                                Geezer: Count Dooku
                                Kapture: Young Anakin
                                AA: Obi-wan
                                Froot: C-3PO
                                CGVT: Lando Calrissian

Comment

Working...
                                X