X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump's basic argument: you gotta vote for the child molester, else we'll get somebody who's weak on crime

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Trump's basic argument: you gotta vote for the child molester, else we'll get somebody who's weak on crime
        If an "ethics investigation" is good enough for the documented photographed act of a sitting Senator taking advantage of a married, sleeping, non consenting woman then it's only fair that once Moore is elected he face the same. Right? I mean since that is the new standard...

Comment

• I've said Franken should resign. And being accused of molesting kids is far more serious than Franken grabbing an ass or what he did in that picture.

You're welcome to admit you agree with Trump that a child molester, an actual serious criminal, is better than someone who's 'soft on crime'.

Comment

• Franken shouldn't resign. That whole thing may be partisan bullshit. If Conyers reached a settlement, that's resignation-worthy.

That said, I'm fine letting Franken go if it's a standard to which all are held.

Comment

I've said Franken should resign. And being accused of molesting kids is far more serious than Franken grabbing an ass or what he did in that picture.

You're welcome to admit you agree with Trump that a child molester, an actual serious criminal, is better than someone who's 'soft on crime'.
              I agree with Trump that Moore totally denies the allegations. And i go further and say when he gets elected there should be an ethics investigation, since current Senate members have determined that is the regular and proper procedure to sexual assault (not just allegations but acutal photographed proof of assault).

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                Franken shouldn't resign. That whole thing may be partisan bullshit. If Conyers reached a settlement, that's resignation-worthy.

That said, I'm fine letting Franken go if it's a standard to which all are held.
                Well not a single Democrat, Republican or Independant Senator agrees with you as NONE of them have called for his resignation

Comment

• It sounds like they all agree with Hack. I mean just read the post you quoted by Hack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                    It's not about blocking content, it never has been. It's about ISP's allowing shortcuts, or fast lanes, to some online services, that pay a premium, to make them respond faster on the client side.

Fucking Marxists, want everyone to be the same by punishing those at the top.

Good article on what the consequences could be.

Facebook, Instagram, take any App that's big and powerful right now...they could theoretically pay Comcast or Verizon to give it fast lane. How exactly does that spur innovation? Are you going to use unproven apps that aren't available at high speeds? Probably not. It gives the big boys a way to pay to keep their competition from accessing the same markets.

ISP's would also likely head towards "packages" similar to cable tv. Oh you use a lot of data on social media? You'll need the social media add-on package. Basic comes with really limited data. You want to stream tv shows? You'll need the streaming package. Costs more than you paid before, but hey, innovation!!

ISP's are also sorta like utilities. A lot of markets are dominated by monopolies or have virtually no competition. Even with cell phones, there's not a whole lot of providers out there, and there's a good chance that where you live one company has much better coverage than the others.

It's not at all impossible that Comcast or AT&T could end up owning CNN. Let's say you live in a conservative area that's serviced by Comcast only. They give CNN.com fast lane access. They stream great. FoxNews.com, on the other hand, constantly lags out, freezes, skips, etc. What are you going to do if you only have one provider? Live with it, I guess.

The idea that ISP's wouldn't abuse this is ludicrous. Comcast has been caught in the past slowing down speeds intentionally on people using file-sharing software. AT&T was caught just in the past couple years of slowing down the Facetime app for people on its less expensive plans.

Comment

• Scanned shouldn't and read the last sentance. My brain missed the nt.

If Franken shouldn't resign then you really don't have any say over Moore resigning that's worth a damn.

Comment

• What does Moore have to resign from? It should be shouted from the mountaintops that he is a creep's creep. I believe those women and everyone who said he cruised the malls. He is still on the ballot and he is creepy.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/933078285004754945[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            What does Moore have to resign from? It should be shouted from the mountaintops that he is a creep's creep. I believe those women and everyone who said he cruised the malls. He is still on the ballot and he is creepy.
                            Calls to drop out of the race. And apparently if he gets elected and there comes to light new evidence thst proves whats been alledged, the proper action is an ethics investigation that in it's history has resulted in the expulsion of a grand total of 0 members.

Comment

http://www.businessinsider.com/net-n...ok-fcc-2017-11

Good article on what the consequences could be.

Facebook, Instagram, take any App that's big and powerful right now...they could theoretically pay Comcast or Verizon to give it fast lane. How exactly does that spur innovation? Are you going to use unproven apps that aren't available at high speeds? Probably not. It gives the big boys a way to pay to keep their competition from accessing the same markets.

ISP's would also likely head towards "packages" similar to cable tv. Oh you use a lot of data on social media? You'll need the social media add-on package. Basic comes with really limited data. You want to stream tv shows? You'll need the streaming package. Costs more than you paid before, but hey, innovation!!

ISP's are also sorta like utilities. A lot of markets are dominated by monopolies or have virtually no competition. Even with cell phones, there's not a whole lot of providers out there, and there's a good chance that where you live one company has much better coverage than the others.

It's not at all impossible that Comcast or AT&T could end up owning CNN. Let's say you live in a conservative area that's serviced by Comcast only. They give CNN.com fast lane access. They stream great. FoxNews.com, on the other hand, constantly lags out, freezes, skips, etc. What are you going to do if you only have one provider? Live with it, I guess.

The idea that ISP's wouldn't abuse this is ludicrous. Comcast has been caught in the past slowing down speeds intentionally on people using file-sharing software. AT&T was caught just in the past couple years of slowing down the Facetime app for people on its less expensive plans.
                              Exactly.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump didnt say he was guilty or innocent. He said that Moore denied the allegations, which is true. If you hear "Trump believes Moore, or Trump thinks the women are lying" you are livin in a fantasy world of delusion, and quoting idiot tweets that highlight your confirmation bias.

Comment

Working...
                                X