Clear All

• Ex-Michigan CB Christian transferring to Pitt

Another gibson apostle, poor kid.

Comment

• Jon, assuming you have a 32-bit system, IE is at:

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

your internet favorites are at:

C:\Users\<username>\Favorites

I recommend that anyone not running an antivirus download Microsoft Security Essentials. It is free and has received very good reviews, with many saying it is as good or better than most virus software that charges. It updates automatically and you really don't have to pay it much attention unless it finds something.

Protect your data, apps, and infrastructure against rapidly evolving cyberthreats with cloud security services from Microsoft Security.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gzSWKOK7t8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - College Football intros (1977 - 2009)[/ame]

I did it!!! Posted a video, but don't ask me how! This is a cool video for the older guys (like me). Quite a few M intros in here.

Comment

• Win 7 much, much > Vista
          With MS figure every other OS is good or depending on point of reference, a dog.

98 - Good
          ME - Bad
          XP - Good
          Vista - Bad
          7 - Good
          Next OS - ???
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I still think CBS does the best intros, even though all they do is the SEC now.

[youtube]nInwX8jFK7E[/youtube]
            Last edited by Jamie H; April 25, 2011, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Jamie, my mistake. I'm looking for WINDOWS Explorer not internet explorer. Brain phart there.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• No problem. Explorer.exe is located in c:\windows

Comment

• BTW there are several web pages/YouTube videos out there for how to manually clean off the infection you had. You might want to make sure you follow all the manual steps as they might resolve the issues you are having. I'm not familiar with this particular virus.

Comment

• CLEVELAND (AP)—The Cleveland Indians have surged to the top of the AL Central. Orlando Cabrera(notes) believes they just might stay there.

“It seems like nobody else wants it in this division, so we’re going to take it,” the Indians second baseman said. “Why not, right?

Why not.

Cabrera hit a three-run double in the first inning to make things easier for Cleveland starter Josh Tomlin(notes) and the first-place and fast-starting Indians won their ninth straight at home, 7-2 Wednesday night over the slumping Kansas City Royals.
                    Cabrera’s bases-loaded double off Jeff Francis(notes) (0-3) helped the Indians jump to a 5-0 lead. That was all the support Tomlin (4-0) would need in sending Kansas City to its fifth straight loss.

Meanwhile, the Indians have the AL’s best record as well as their longest winning streak at Progressive Field since 2005. Cleveland hasn’t won 10 in a row at home since 1996, and Cabrera said it’s vital for the Indians’ future that they make the most of being home.

Orlando Cabrera = good mojo

Comment

• I was just wondering.... since we are on the Detroit Lions site, should we have a Detroit Lions thread?

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Why not?

Comment

• because
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• william clay ford sr.

Comment

• nothing like an executive decision

Comment

Working...
                                X