No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frost telling hack & Brian Greasy who was #1 after the '98 Orange Bowl...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He was no Eric Crouch

Comment

• Get back to the fucking Big House for your beatings, chump.

Comment

• Frosts new coaching staff will be as follows:

Greg Austin, Offensive Line

Erik Chinander, Defensive Coordinator

Mike Dawson, Defensive Line

Jovan Dewitt, Outside Linebackers/Special Teams

Travis Fisher, Defensive Backs

Ryan Held, Running Backs

Mario Verduzco, Quarterbacks

Comment

• First, I'm looking forward to the Neb version of AF's and Navy's option game. That Frost is bringing the bigger part of UCF's coaching staff to Lincoln certainly sounds like he'll be installing the system he used at UCF.

We'll see how effective it will be in the BIG where some level of defense, greater than that in the AAC, is played. I think Neb will be fine with it and it adds some sorely needed competition in the West. But cross-over games in the East playing teams that have elite defenses are going to be tough.

See you fuckers on September 22nd in Ann Arbor. Standby for Frost and his boys to take a beating. Gonna be fun.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• We'll see...you turkeys couldn't score in a Thai brothel.

Unless Bob Diaco was there...

Comment

• I don't dig Asian chicks anyways, man.

Comment

• Your loss.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Racial!

Comment

• I betcha Roy Moore likes Asian chicks.

Comment

• I bet most heterosexual men like chicks - Asian or not.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heh

Comment

• I think most Asian men are definitely into Asian chicks. I'm neither Asian or into Asian chicks.

Comment

• You are only interested in "women" of your ethnic stripe? So, just white canadiens? That's very Aryan Nations of you. But whatever flips your switch. You do you.
                              Last edited by AlabamAlum; December 5, 2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• So you're saying that there's only Asians or whites in this world? How RACIST!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X