No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get all pouty...you can play too.

Comment

• horrible
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebrasketball knocks off #12 Goofers at The Vault...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thank you, Wizard, for getting this overturned portapotty back on track.

However, I think you probably need to do more to keep Hoss in line. You outrank him in Team Husker. That's on you.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The only things Wiz outranks are his boots, and possibly the natural odor of downtown Columbus, OH.

Comment

• There's no doubt The Wizard and all things Nebraska, hell, all things Great Plains -- are more rank than Columbus.

Comment

• I have been to Lincoln for a game. It was 40 years ago or so. Nebraska fans applauded when Bama came out on the field instead of the normal booing that other teams do.

And in Bham, after the game and a fairly bad loss, the visiting Nebraska fans applauded the Bama team even though they lost by 17.

Do you guys still do that? If not was it something that was just for Bama or was it a tradition that has died?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• FYI, Hoss, Nebraska makes the pilgrimage to Columbus next season. With Devaney, Jr. at the helm it should be competitive. You should eschew gawking at underage girls in uniform for the weekend and make the trip!

Comment

• When I was in Lincoln, the fans were extremely courteous. Why, hell, they were so fucking nice they had a statute to our QB nearly erected as I was leaving. Quick turnaround, but that's how nice they are.

If you ever just want to fuck around at a non-Bama game, Lincoln is a nice trip. Coordinate with entropy and hoss. Good times.

Related, but not really, Mrs. Talent wants to go to the Iron Bowl. It's always a very hard sell with, you know, OSU-M on the same day. Unfortunately, if we were to go Tuscaloosa it would be an OSU home game, which I don't see happening. And besides, we know now that the Iron Bowl is just an exhibition game (testing fin). So, she may settle for an LSU game or something.

The point being, you get the tickets; I'll bring the slivovitz for the pre-game and bail money for the postgame.

Comment

• QUOTE=hack;1149437]cold dead hands[/QUOTE]

now that was funny

Do you guys still do that? If not was it something that was just for Bama or was it a tradition that has died?

no it didn't die
                      they do it every week now

Comment

• They also release balloons when the score, or, if that doesn't look likely, when they get a first down.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          When I was in Lincoln, the fans were extremely courteous. Why, hell, they were so fucking nice they had a statute to our QB nearly erected as I was leaving. Quick turnaround, but that's how nice they are.

If you ever just want to fuck around at a non-Bama game, Lincoln is a nice trip. Coordinate with entropy and hoss. Good times.

Related, but not really, Mrs. Talent wants to go to the Iron Bowl. It's always a very hard sell with, you know, OSU-M on the same day. Unfortunately, if we were to go Tuscaloosa it would be an OSU home game, which I don't see happening. And besides, we know now that the Iron Bowl is just an exhibition game (testing fin). So, she may settle for an LSU game or something.

The point being, you get the tickets; I'll bring the slivovitz for the pre-game and bail money for the postgame.

Let's do it. Wear your service station shirt with the named sewn on the pocket. Would be epic.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Everything I say is funny, except for the stuff that isn't meant to be.

Comment

• BURN THIS FUCKING THREAD. BURN IT NOW. BURN IT TO ASHES.

fuckin asshats
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                FYI, Hoss, Nebraska makes the pilgrimage to Columbus next season. With Devaney, Jr. at the helm it should be competitive. You should eschew gawking at underage girls in uniform for the weekend and make the trip!
                                A trip to The Shoe (and the Big House) are on the Bucket List, so I will give it consideration for sure. We'll get our ass kicked again, but we'll probably score a touchdown or two this time. Yay?

Comment

Working...
                                X