No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You seemed to suggest that you are only attracted to ethnic samsies. Maybe my inference was incorrect and you are only racist toward Asians?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm just saying it's a real stretch, especially for a person like you, to suggest that I would be attracted to Scottish ladies only. You're aware, probably more keenly than the rest of us, that the Vikings spent years and years hauling off all the hot chicks on the British Isles, and leaving the ugly ones. You must see that so clearly on your many visits. I just don't understand your thought process here.

Comment

• Slay your demons on someone else's couch.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Go cruise the mall with Roy. If you don't find any Asian chicks there he can probably point you to others with the same body type.

Comment

• I would, but like most racists, he doesn't like Asian chicks.

Comment

• Wow, editing after the fact? You lost.

Comment

• This is a win/lose thing for you? You are upset that I thought of an amusing addition?

Comment

• Amusing? Now that was funny.

Comment

• Maybe I should think twice before playing along next time.

Comment

• Yeah. Sure. Playing along.

Comment

• You called me a racist. Are you saying you actually meant it?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Slay your demons on someone else's couch.
                          Not our couch please. We already spend a fortune on covers, with Wiz being in here all the time and all.

Comment

• Not a lot of places to go here. Froot's already told me he has none to spare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                              Not our couch please. We already spend a fortune on covers, with Wiz being in here all the time and all.

He has a nice truck, though.

Comment

• Horrific stuff, but still the highlight of 431 pages of this farcical thread.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X