• Show
Clear All

• It is a very impressive feat.

Comment

• GTFO. ALL OF YOUSE.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cogent, lucid and correct.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AA is mocking us, just like I'll be doing to him for failing to believe in his team when a smiling Nick Saban holds up yet another NC trophy.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney...Wiz will be in Lincoln to witness the bludgeoning of Frosty by HARBAUGH!!! My first game in person since 2018 when we upset mighty Sparty...and just the second one since 2015...when we also upset 8-0 Sparty. We won't be so lucky this time.

HARBAUGH!! 27 FROSTY!! 5
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He is going to be real broken up about that when they erect the 8th statue of Saban outside the football building.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                AA is mocking us, just like I'll be doing to him for failing to believe in his team when a smiling Nick Saban holds up yet another NC trophy.
                Sir, I do not mock. I honestly, truly believe this M team is good. I have had a bit of fun with the 1973 stat - kind of a kryptonite to the rampant sandbagging common to fans from the Mitten State. SMH. You guys need to cut it out. I cannot stand sandbaggery.

When we played M a couple of years ago, I thought the Wolverines had “good bones” for some success down the road. Had the 2nd half strategy been a bit different in that game, that would have been a nail biter of a bowl.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Let me be clear AA...

G
                  T
                  F
                  O

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Frosty's boys are going to get a safety against us but yet lose by 3 TD's? In Lincoln?

horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      He is going to be real broken up about that when they erect the 8th statue of Saban outside the football building.
                      The Saban statue needs to be replaced. It is absolutely horrendous; an embarrassment. Miss Terry had the artist re-do it several times before she just gave up. It’s bad in photos and worse in person. I will go to my grave believing the artist was an Auburn fan.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Let me be clear AA...

G
                        T
                        F
                        O
                        Give
                        Terrific
                        Frost
                        Ovations

?

Comment

• E
                          S
                          A
                          D
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA I have no doubt that you think Michigan is a better than average team, but you've posted with us long enough, and seen enough Michigan seasons to know that what's happening right now in Ann Arbor is a fantasy. The season started well, and they handled a decent Washington team, and lucked out a win against Rutgers, who helped us out with a bonehead call at the end.

Michigan's history is full of seasons just like this one. Start strong, get exposed by an inferior opponent, then the wheels come off. This is what is happening now.

M will lose in Madison by multiple touchdowns. Its as guaranteed as the sun rising in the east. They've been exposed, and Wisconsin is the perfect team to take full advantage.

I am as sure that M will falter this year, as you are that Alabama will fail to win the NC.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              E
                              S
                              A
                              D
                              Even
                              Sooners
                              Ate
                              DFrozenWings

?

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Michigan's history is full of seasons just like this one. Start strong, get exposed by an inferior opponent, then the wheels come off. This is what is happening now.

M will lose in Madison by multiple touchdowns. Its as guaranteed as the sun rising in the east. They've been exposed, and Wisconsin is the perfect team to take full advantage.
                                1. Past missteps have no memory. They will not impact this season.

2. Michigan will beat Wisconsin and then your blood oath to stop sandbagging for this entire year will be activated.

Comment

Working...
                                X