No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ me having a sandbagging problem.

If you and Mr. Talent Esq., ever need a side job, go into the sandbag business. With the work you guys do, you could flood-proof New Orleans in about a month.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• G
      F
      Y
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If Michigan wins in Camp Randall it means one of two things: Wisconsin is bad and/or Michigan has turned a corner under Harbaugh. They are a slight dog on the road, that hasn't been a successful position for them.

Comment

• M 27 Bucky 13
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            M 27 Bucky 13
            I told you to lay off the Valium. You need to listen to me.

Comment

• If the Lamers can jackram Bucky...imagine what HARBAUGH!!! can do...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The "Lamers" actually went in to that neutral field game with apass heavy offensive game plan. Made sense. SOmething said about the Rugers game: it didn't look like the coaches looked at game tap of Rutgers. Their OC, Gleeson, ate M's defense up. identifying and picking right at weakness (James Ross out behind poor DT play). He's a great OC and doing a lot with middling talent.

Harbaugh has a track record of developing game plans that scream, we're better than you; prove we're not. IOW, little creativity and more man ball; does his own thing regardless of what the opponent does. Thought that may be changing. Nope.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I think it's worth pointing out, however, that M was basically in trial mode in the 2H running a ton of C3 against Rutgers because that game was pretty much out of hand. So, that explains why Rutgers moved the ball a little bit. You won't see that against UNL.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nebraska is much better the past few weeks. Totally different team than the one that lost to Big Bert.

Comment

• Nebraska is peaking at the right time for them, but wrong for us.

Huskerz by 7 or more, and it will be considered a "huge upset" by everyone outside of the mitten, where we know better.

Comment

• delusional
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We can't beat BERT!!! but we'll beat HARBAUGH!!!?

Right.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 3.5 seems about right. We haven’t played anyone. Nebraska is a completely different team from the one that lost to Bert. That and Harbitch is still Harbitch.

Comment

• 3.5 is a slap in the face to M...they will use that as motivation.

M 34 UNL 17
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                Nebraska is peaking at the right time for them, but wrong for us.

Huskerz by 7 or more, and it will be considered a "huge upset" by everyone outside of the mitten, where we know better.
                                Sorry, but I just don't see that happening.

FTR, I don't M losing to the bye the week after, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X