No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSU, MSU & Wisky don't look like top teams next season, your B10 schedule should be weaker next season. NW loses Persa, Iowa doesn't have typical Iowa talent... I don't expect huge dropoffs for the above teams but the conference looks weaker at the top next season and I see Nebraska near the top.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I don't like the white (realize its one of your school colors), doesn't age well generally unless you want to paint very often. Maybe it fits into your campus well but still a very impressive venue, one of the very best in CFB. Proud to have N as a B10 member.

Comment

• How many will it seat, Entropy? And wait, UNL has a hoops team? When did this happen?
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Close to 90k.

Comment

• Looks like a great volleyball venue.

Comment

• Close to 90k.
                      Wait -- it's a hoops arena, right?
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm likely mistaken, didn't read article just glanced at the models. Thought it was a model of their football renovations.

Comment

• it is basketball.. I'm not sure on seating.

The are converting the current basketball arena for Volleyball.
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• 1987 Nebraska vs SCar

Official recap
                            South Carolina scored twice within four minutes to take a 21-13 lead in the third quarter, but netted only 9 offensive yards after that and second-ranked Nebraska rallied to post a 30-21 win.
                            The rally started with an 18-play, 96-yard, 9:01 drive in which quarterback Steve Taylor was lost to a shoulder injury. The go-ahead touchdown was set up by a Gamecock fumble, then Mark Blazek's late interception set up the clinching field goal. Keith Jones rushed for 129 yards and was named Big Eight offensive player-of-the-week.
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• How will they be able to play football in a building so small? I don't get it.

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see how Nebraska fans find Columbus. Best fans in the worst city.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X