Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowles it is. Can’t be any worse than the shitshow that led to this debacle of a season.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Given his track record, I'd say it's going to be considerably better. Damnit all...

Comment

• When CRD has a team that forces an occasional stop, they’re good (see 2019); when he does not they are not (see 2020, 2021).

Unfortunately he’s now behind HARBAUGH!!! without any real ability to catch him.

Too little, too late.

Comment

• Simmer down.

CRD will get that hundo on the scoreboard next year ..

Patience ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nah. Would have hit 70 last year Covid or not. But his window has passed. He’s a silver-spooned coach “born on third base”with a team that “is not a tough team.”

Ohio State had good run.

Comment

• The future belongs to teams that know the value of hard work and the joy that comes with winning clean.

Comment

• Correct. The Team, etc

Well, HARBAUGH!!! can’t coach forever, and M has fucked up more football hires than got them right, so in about 15 years there’ll be hope.

Comment

• The Rose Bowl is a nice consolation prize though, isn’t it? Playing Pitt in the Peach Bowl is technically a major bowl this year. So you have that going for you.

Joking aside, I still love the Rose Bowl and was reaching out to Cali contacts in anticipation of Michigan going prior to the OSU game.

Comment

• The Rose Bowl is better than the Pinstripe Bowl and the like, but whatever. Ohio State still can’t stop anyone.

Comment

• I think Quinn Ewers is about to get a dump truck full of money from Texas. NIL.Right now aTm is leading the way. You know Texas can’t let that stand.

Comment

• Could do worse than the Pinstripe Bowl. At least its name hasn't been completely taken over by a condiment or tax-preparing service.

Comment

• Give it time.

Comment

• Does Talent's sandbagging ever end?

Jesus H its like watching Groundhog Day...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When they beat down Michigan next year in Columbus, the old Talent will return.

As sure as the sun rises in the east.

And Strangelove will still be serving up fries at McDonalds, making $14.95 an hour. He's due for a raise.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ...I thought he was the janitor...or was that Talent...I forget...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X