Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't say that Ohio State and CRD would fall below #2 in the B10 East, but they've clearly been surpassed by M. And HARBAUGH!!!!!'s team is going to be even better in 2022.

And given their first five games, I think 3-2 is about the most I'm hoping for. Throw in a loss to HARBAUGH!!!! at the end of the season and CRD has officially become Earle Bruce.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Turn out the lights, the party's over...

Comment

• Unfortunately.

Comment

• Michigan has not caught and passed OSU.

For one season, Michigan's talent played up to and over its head in the game that meant the most to them all season long. The reward for their efforts was a win, which they earned and deserved.
          OSU will reload, and be right back at the top next season. They're not going away, they're not shrinking violets.

But I think from now on, Michigan will play with more confidence, and they'll believe they can win, even if they don't actually win. The attitude has changed. They don't see themselves as OSU's doormat any more. That's the sign of a real rivalry.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yep, woe is osu. 10-2 and a Rose Bowl berth, the world is ending. Forget about the fantastic offense with stud WRs and 2 deep phenom QBs. CRD is Earl Bruce, nay, John Cooper. Obviously the dregs of college football, the future kicking bag of Rutgers. Whatever should we do?

JFC.
            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Well, he's obviously not John Cooper and I rather doubt they'll ever get pushed by Rutgers. Although, edging Rutgers in OT is, apparently, a good way to forge a championship team for the following season. Who knew?

Offense will never really be a problem for CRD. I've said that repeatedly. Stopping anyone with a pulse appears to be a huge ask, and that's a ginormous fucking problem and why he's more likely to end up Earle Bruce than UFM.

Comment

• So, while I understand that 10-3 may be a good year for some teams (and, they're going to get hamblasted at the LoS by Utah and lose), 10-3 for Ohio State is depressing. Ohio State has had one 3-loss season in the past 16 years of fielding a "real"* football team -- the disastrous Pryor freshman year 2008 team that, actually, should have won the B10. Oh well. Anywho, this year's 10-3 season will be tied for worst Ohio State season in forever in terms of record and will own that spot solo due to the loss to M. That's where CRD is.

*If you want to count the Year of Fickell, then adjust accordingly.

Comment

• Well, you guys deserve to suck a lot more - and with greater frequency.

Comment

• I still say that if 3 losses are considered a "bad" season, then a 'bad' season every once in a while can serve as a much needed humbling event with a healthy side order of humility.

Or, as my grandpa used to say, "I'll smack you down so you don't get too big for your britches".

Either way applies, depending on what part of the country you are from.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The best way I can describe it is some Alabama, Ohio State, and Georgia fans are comparable to Lars Ulrich, Britney Spears, and Master P in this South Park video when they are sad about having a 10-2 season. "Rich people problems."
                      South Park has it right 😂:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Actually, I'm not sure why I included Georgia. They haven't won a championship since the 1980. Perhaps their fans deserve a championship season. Anyone but Bama in the Playoff!
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Talent:

...when you idle at the stoplight...you better bet the signal right...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Busy week....and nothing but Army/Navy this weekend. Hope nobody catch's the flu....

FGQDm1DXwAE01Lk?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shout out to Adrian Martinez on that timely fumble in the Michigan game to make this all possible!

Comment

Working...
                                X